General Mills Immaculate Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 15oz uploaded by Shannon F.

BY IMMACULATE

Immaculate gluten free chocolate chip cookies 15oz see more...

Kenzie K.
THESE ARE THE BEST COOKIES EVER. I recently. Had to cut gluten and dairy from my diet and these satisfy my cookie craving. They are so gooey and almost have a toasted marshmallow flavor to them. I buy them every time I’m at the store.
Shannon F.
I'm eating gluten-free because of a sensitivity, but it is a great way to lose weight. I've learned I have to eat double what I did before in order NOT to lose any pounds. I knew I didn't want to miss out on my baked goods too. This was the first cookie mix I tried, and it was a great buy! They were easy enough to make and tasted delicious, plus you'd never know they were gluten-free. This box cost the same as any other normal mix too!
Deja C.
lol 😂 I don't wanna make me up on Christmas 🎄 tomorrow and niece she came my niece and she niece niece I
is the only thing to be the first man who is the only man who can get the best of a niece and niece niece and she and said I niece niece and dad niece she came is niece
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
After having the Pillsbury Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, I had high standards. These didn't quite meet them. I love that they're already pre-rolled, so they're very easy to make. However, I just didn't LOVE them.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
I love to bake and pretty much always refrain from pre-mixed boxed items like this. My gluten-free roommate made these once and I seriously swear they are one of my favorite cookies ever! I am not even gluten-free and love them! Also, I replace all the butter with equal amounts of apple sauce and they are still amazing (and so much healthier!!!) Overall, I will continue to buy these cookies. I think its the rice and the potato flour mix that gives these guys a unique taste which I love. Thanks.
Jenna O.
I love the pre sliced refrigerated packs you can get so all you have to do is separate them! That's so hard to find in the gluten free world and it makes it so easy and it's just like "normal". Finally gluten free baking can be quick and easy!
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
I have a semi gluten intolerance so I have cute back considerably. I love that these are available for quick easy access in the refrigerator section. As with anything gluten free they are somewhat more expensive. They don't even taste gluten free. I highly recommend these.
Sara S.
Salem, OR
Immaculate does a great job at making delicious gluten free sweets. I have this girl at work who swears that she can tell the difference in gf foods vs regular and every time I bake these she has no idea that she is eating gf cookies
valerie v.
Mesquite, TX
I wanted to start eating "healthier" so i bought these , well i though they were going to be tasteless but no they taste really good just like the unhealthy version of it self lol
Jeal D.
These are so good but kind of pricey. I understand since it is gluten free (which is the diet I am supposed to follow), I just wish it was a little cheaper.
Alexa O.
Southington, CT
What do you think of these cookies?