BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

Whole Grain First IngredientA whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contains more whole grain than any other single ingredient.15g whole grain per serving. At least 48 grams recommended daily.

• Don't you just hate the fact of being allergic to ingredients in go...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?21 Answers
  • Would you recommend this to the other influensters15 Answers
Becky J.
Becky J.
We had to give up Cheerios when we went gluten free many years ago, but I'm thrilled that we can now have Cheerios again. While these aren't made with gluten free oats, the company created a process that made the oats safe for those who need to be gluten free. They chose to go this route because there just aren't enough gluten free oats available for their production needs. Basically, they took the approach of see a need, fill a need. My daughter is thrilled to be able to eat Honey Nut Cheerios as they make a great snack when she's working on her studies.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Oat Bran, Corn Starch, Honey, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Tripotassium Phosphate, Rice Bran Oil and/or Canola Oil, Natural Almond Flavor. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) added to preserve flavor.

My family, who has one Celiac and one person who is highly sensitive to gluten, has had no issues eating these Cheerios. Same great Honey Nut Cheerios without having to worry about gluten contamination from other grains.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
Cheerios are heart friendly and reduce cholesterol. They taste delicious and are pretty much a no-brainer if you'd like a healthy cereal that tastes great. I've been purchasing Cheerios for decades. I actually know of a woman who has eaten a bowl of Cheerios every day for at least 25 years and she was diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer 2 years ago and is completely cancer free today! The doctors are stunned and when she tells them she eats Cheerios daily…they can't help but wonder if it has something to do with it. True story.
Clara J.
Clara J.
Cheerios locked me in as a forever customer by making all (or almost all) of their products gluten free. I used to eat Cheerios a lot before I was diagnosed with Celiacs. Now I can eat them again! I love the Honey Nut Cheerios but sometimes I do think they can be too sweet. I usually have a box of these and a box of the unflavored, unsweeted version to switch between them when I feel like it. Good on Cheerios for catering to the GF community!
Liz J.
Liz J.
I only have a few basic cereals that I will always love, and cheerios are one of those! I have never tried any cheerios I didn't like. They are so affordable, healthy, and taste great! Honey nut cheerios are one of my favorites, because they taste great, but are not very sweet and sugary like other cereals. I can eat them for breakfast, or just for a a snack. My whole family loves them, so I always have cheerios on hand!
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Honey nut cheerios are the best !

Pros:
- Low cholesterol
- Low in sugar compared to other sweet cereals
- Relatively healthy compared to most sugary cereals
- Tastes great
- Sweet and simple
- Can be used in make an adapted rice crispy treat
- Comes in a big box that lasts a long time !

Cons:
- Not as healthy as whole grain granola or a Kashi cereal
- Not as delicious as Recess Peanut Butter Cereal
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I love hunting that Cheerios but sometimes I wish they would it would have a mix of different times of Cheerios sort of like the step team Cheerios with honey not Cheerios frosted Cheerios and plain Cheerios. If I have it I will usually mix this with plain Cheerios just to cut down the amount of sugar that I feel like it's a little overwhelming with the whole bowl of Honey nut Cheerios
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely LOVE Honey Nut Cheerios! My mom used to make me eat plain cheerios as a child so as I grew up I kept sneaking sugar into my bowl. After finding the Honey Nut Cheerios I don't have to add anything!! They are so delicious when paired with skim milk or almond milk! I've always had a sweet tooth and I like to think that this cereal is a healthier alternative to chocolate.
Conni D.
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
There's a reason that children love Honey Nut Cheerios! The best, portable, quick, satisfy the munchies, low calorie snack option I can find. I grab a cup of these mid-morning for a filling 110 calorie snack. I pack them for plane snacks because I travel weekly for my job and need a quick pick me-up between flights. They have a subtly sweet taste perfect for adults and children.
Tina C.
Tina C.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm not much of a cereal eater but when we have this in the house, I crave it! Something about Honey Nut Cheerios makes me crave it with cold milk. It's not too sweet and it doesn't take like cardboard. The price is right and the taste is great! Majority of the time, you can find coupons for it in the Sunday mailers or load it to your loyalty card so it makes for a great value!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Honestly, the bee ads brought me to this. I remembered them from when I was younger, and this box was on sale at Duane Reade at the time, so I was like why not? And I've been going back to it ever since. I like more natural brands of cereal compared to ones with bright colors, but because of the honey-nut factor, this is still sweet and therefore has a nice flavor.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Summer W.
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
What is your favorite cereal?
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
What do you like to put into your bowl of cereal? Fresh or dried fruits? Honey? Other? =]