BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger ...1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Maria R.
I la la love this cereal! One of my favorite cereal, the taste is so good ! Honey indeed!
Kendra W.
So delicious. I love the crunch, the honey glaze, and the fact that you can eat it dry.
Melissa B.
One of the best cereals to make into dessert bars. Add some marshmellows and chocolate and you have smores in a pan. I used to eat these by the pan full all summer. Great treat for summer when the kids are too young to hold sticks in the fire and wait for the chocolate to melt to make smores.
Simmie G.
I basically eat a bowl of Golden Grahams as a dessert substitute, such a great flavor and crunch! I also like substituting these for Rice Krispies when making marshmallow squares.
Lori A.
This has been one of my favourite cereals for years and was so happy when they started selling it in the UK again!!
Carmen T.
Saskatoon , SK
These are so delicious!!! I've liked eating them since I was a kid. Great in the mornings!!!
Desirée G.
North York, ON
I feel like people who never eaten this cereal are missing out on something great!
Kristen N.
Ebenezer, AR
My favorite cereal. it even tastes good when it gets soggy. Can't go wrong.
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??