BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger ...1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
This was my favorite sugary cereal to eat every morning before school! It brings me back to the good old days!
Jen C.
A delicious cereal for any one at any age. Whatever they coat the squares with it makes them to die for!
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I buy these to make S'mores treats. They are so good! I'm not a big fan of them on their own though.
Tiffany M.
I love golden grahams! This cereal reminds of my childhood and I love the sugar and cinnamon taste!
Jessica D.
Good cereal. I loved this when I was a kid! It's sooo good! Always reasonable priced. Try it!
Maria R.
I la la love this cereal! One of my favorite cereal, the taste is so good ! Honey indeed!
Kendra W.
So delicious. I love the crunch, the honey glaze, and the fact that you can eat it dry.
Melissa B.
One of the best cereals to make into dessert bars. Add some marshmellows and chocolate and you have smores in a pan. I used to eat these by the pan full all summer. Great treat for summer when the kids are too young to hold sticks in the fire and wait for the chocolate to melt to make smores.
Kayla M.
Windsor, CA
I dont eat alot of sweet cereals but golden grahams is my all time favourite. It's not only good for the classic cereal with milk but sub it into your favourite rice crispie bar recipe and add chocolate chips and you'll get the best smore cereal bars!!
Lisa G.
Halifax
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
My kids love this cereal. I will buy this kind every once in a while. I try to keep it to healthy foods and I find this is one that have us go sugar. The price is sometimes high but you can find this portico on sale for 3$
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??