BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger ...1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Lindsay M.
Keyport, NJ
This cereal has been my favorite since childhood. I always buy 3 or 4 boxes when it's on sale. i eat it as a late night snack ;)
Christina M.
DUNDEE, FL
I have loved this cereal since I was a kid. I use it for breakfast and in some cases as a dessert when I need something sweet.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
The flavor is very good but they get soggy immediately. Good price also. First ingredient is whole grains which is nice.
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
I'm favorite cereal !!! it has the best taste.. it has a Honey taste to it if you haven't tried it you are missing out!!
Mackenzie F.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
This is my favorite cereal, it’s a perfect start to my day. Add some blueberries or strawberries too it’s a good combo
Jennifer C.
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
I don't really care for the cereal by itself but we like to use it in place of Rice Krispies for Rice Krispies treats
Sarah L.
My favorite kind of cereal. It’s like Cinnamon Toast Crunch without all the sugar and it is lightly coated in honey
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
This was my favorite sugary cereal to eat every morning before school! It brings me back to the good old days!
Jen C.
A delicious cereal for any one at any age. Whatever they coat the squares with it makes them to die for!
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I buy these to make S'mores treats. They are so good! I'm not a big fan of them on their own though.
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??