BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger ...1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Sara M.
Northford, CT
This is a cesarean I like to have only occasionally being that it is very sugary tasting, but I really like it!! Nice taste and a good snack!
Janine C.
I loved the cereal even before I had kids and now, my daughter loves it too. It has a great nice crunch and stays crunchy even with the milk.
Amy K.
Fleetwood, PA
Great graham flavor, sweet, but not too sweet. They are great to make s'mores treats. Also great for a simple breakfast or late night snack
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I've loved this cereal since I was a kid, and now it's also one of my kids' favorites. I love the taste. It isn't too sweet, which I like.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I have loved Golden Grahams ever since childhood and I always will! They are good for special occasions and bring back that nostalgia!
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL
Delicious cereal, I like the way that it tastes and it doesn't make my milk too sweet. I do like cinnamon toast crunch better though.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I ate this cereal a lot while growing up. Everyone once in a while, I still eat it. Not too sugary, which is what I look for mostly.
Lindsay M.
Keyport, NJ
This cereal has been my favorite since childhood. I always buy 3 or 4 boxes when it's on sale. i eat it as a late night snack ;)
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
These taste so good, but they're really sweet and overly processed. I try not to buy them because they're not very good for you.
Christina M.
DUNDEE, FL
I have loved this cereal since I was a kid. I use it for breakfast and in some cases as a dessert when I need something sweet.
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??