BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger ...1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Laura G.
Redwood City, CA
These are good for a sweet treat cereal - I enjoy a sweet cereal treat for dessert sometimes. I do like to use these in a yummy "smore's" inpsired trail mix I make: golden grahams, marshmallows, teddy grahms, and m&m (ok dessert mix!)
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
This is my all time fav cereal I love it cause it is good with or without milk so wether u have time to sit down and enjoy it in a bowl with milk or you grab so on the go in a bag it is so good...
Emily A.
I have been eating this for breakfast for the past two weeks! This cereal just tastes so good, and it is not too sweet but has the great classic graham cracker taste.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
I remember eating these as a kid, they kind of remind me of cinnamon toast crunch minus the cinnamon. I have no idea why. I like them, but they are not my favorite.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
They are soo good. I purchase them every month. Can eat them anytime of day. I love a bowl when I have a sweet tooth. These are absolutely my favorite cereal.
BETHANI N.
Centerburg, OH
My favorite cereal as a child and adult! I feel like this is a sweet treat that if I don't want a bunch of calories with a dessert I can have this as a "treat"
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this cereal! I eat it every morning for breakfast, and it keeps me full till lunch. It is a sweet cereal but not too sweet. It has a nice crunch.
Jaclyn A.
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
Delicious! There is a recipe for a golden graham s'mores snack you can find online. I strongly recommend making this. Its a great treat, and amazing!
Katie  S.
Greenwood, IN
Yummy cereal! I like it more than cinnamon toast crunch because it's still sweet but doesn't make my milk basically sugar and tastes better to me
Kristen C.
Tempe, AZ
Golden Grahams are so easy and good for you. They have considerably less sugar than other breakfast cereals and taste good with or without milk
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??