BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer T.
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
I remember eating these as a kid, they kind of remind me of cinnamon toast crunch minus the cinnamon. I have no idea why. I like them, but they are not my favorite.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
They are soo good. I purchase them every month. Can eat them anytime of day. I love a bowl when I have a sweet tooth. These are absolutely my favorite cereal.
BETHANI N.
Centerburg, OH
My favorite cereal as a child and adult! I feel like this is a sweet treat that if I don't want a bunch of calories with a dessert I can have this as a "treat"
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I love this cereal! I eat it every morning for breakfast, and it keeps me full till lunch. It is a sweet cereal but not too sweet. It has a nice crunch.
Jaclyn A.
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
Delicious! There is a recipe for a golden graham s'mores snack you can find online. I strongly recommend making this. Its a great treat, and amazing!
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
Yummy cereal! I like it more than cinnamon toast crunch because it's still sweet but doesn't make my milk basically sugar and tastes better to me
Kristen C.
Tempe, AZ
Golden Grahams are so easy and good for you. They have considerably less sugar than other breakfast cereals and taste good with or without milk
Janine C.
I loved the cereal even before I had kids and now, my daughter loves it too. It has a great nice crunch and stays crunchy even with the milk.
Sara M.
['Northford', 'CT'], CT
This is a cesarean I like to have only occasionally being that it is very sugary tasting, but I really like it!! Nice taste and a good snack!
Amy K.
Fleetwood, PA
Great graham flavor, sweet, but not too sweet. They are great to make s'mores treats. Also great for a simple breakfast or late night snack
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??