BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Ashley L.
This cereal is so yummy and addictive! I love eating cereal dry more than with milk, so I almost inhaled the whole bag in one day! Is perfectly sweetened and has a very toasty taste to it. It tastes just like graham crackers, but better! This is one of my favorite cereals!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This cereal reminds me of much of graham crackers, so no need for sugar added to this cereal. My mom likes this cereal as well, so when name brand cereals are on sale, this is one we get. I also remember eating this cereal at morning snack as a kid in the cafeteria.
Faith W.
This is my go to ceareal. On the go and a mother of two girls this cereal is a good sweet but healthy snack to have on the go. It's like smores without the chocolate anf marshmallow and added guilt calories
Courtney M.
This cereal is so delicious! It also is a super easy add in to a trail mix or can be used for breakfast bars. It is also a fun way to make snore mix, just add some chocolate chips and mini marshmallows!
Taneka A.
when i want to go light i eat this.

Golden Grahams are soooo freaking good to me.

i prefer to enjoy mines with banana pieces but that's just me.

just enough honey on them.

Graded A+

Angela C.
I love the taste, whether for breakfast or just to snack on. These small boxes aren't if you are necessarily looking for breakfast, but they are great for someone on a diet trying to maintain portion control
Destiny P.
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
May not be the healthiest out of all cereals, but it still tastes good. This use to be one of the many cereals that I loved to eat all day, dry or with milk. I was obsessed with this cereal
Rell B.
I'm not gonna say that they are my favorite . I'll eat them if I have a taste for them but these are some really good cereal and I catch them while they are on sale 2 for $5
Stephanie M.
Greenwood, IN
This has always been one of my favorite cereals since I was a kid. I recently spent almost every morning eating it dry, thanks to morning sickness, but it still tastes great!
Laura G.
Redwood City, CA
These are good for a sweet treat cereal - I enjoy a sweet cereal treat for dessert sometimes. I do like to use these in a yummy "smore's" inpsired trail mix I make: golden grahams, marshmallows, teddy grahms, and m&m (ok dessert mix!)
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??