BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger ...1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
This is the greatest cereal ever. It tastes delicious & outdoes all other cereals. The only downfall is that it's very pricey & you don't get much for the price. Aside from that, I would definitely recommend this cereal to anyone!!
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
If you like graham crackers and a sweet cereal, then this one is for you. Tastes very much like graham crackers. I'm not much of a sweets person in the morning so I usually eat this at night when I get a sweet tooth.
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Golden grahams are my number one favorite cereal they are not too sweet I love the taste of honey on them they do not Give your milk that fatty film layer at the top they seem to hold their crisp longer and they keep me full for a while
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
This is my favorite cereal and has been since I was a kid. It is sweet but not too sweet like some of the others thaty kids prefer. It is one we can all agree on.
Ashley L.
This cereal is so yummy and addictive! I love eating cereal dry more than with milk, so I almost inhaled the whole bag in one day! Is perfectly sweetened and has a very toasty taste to it. It tastes just like graham crackers, but better! This is one of my favorite cereals!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This cereal reminds me of much of graham crackers, so no need for sugar added to this cereal. My mom likes this cereal as well, so when name brand cereals are on sale, this is one we get. I also remember eating this cereal at morning snack as a kid in the cafeteria.
Faith W.
This is my go to ceareal. On the go and a mother of two girls this cereal is a good sweet but healthy snack to have on the go. It's like smores without the chocolate anf marshmallow and added guilt calories
Courtney M.
This cereal is so delicious! It also is a super easy add in to a trail mix or can be used for breakfast bars. It is also a fun way to make snore mix, just add some chocolate chips and mini marshmallows!
Taneka A.
when i want to go light i eat this.

Golden Grahams are soooo freaking good to me.

i prefer to enjoy mines with banana pieces but that's just me.

just enough honey on them.

Graded A+

Angela C.
I love the taste, whether for breakfast or just to snack on. These small boxes aren't if you are necessarily looking for breakfast, but they are great for someone on a diet trying to maintain portion control
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??

back