BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CEREALS. o often eat this cereal for dinner. Not sure why but this cereal gives me a nostalgic feel, it really takes me back when I eat it. But it leaves you full but you always can eat more because it’s very addicting. Crunchy or soggy the taste is great and you can’t go wrong. I always go to this when I can’t figure out what I want for breakfast..... or lunch. Or dinner.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
I believe I purchased these at Ralph’s with a digital coupon. I wanted to try a different flavor of cereal but unfortunately am not a fan of this one. I do normally like graham crackers but I guess not with my cereal.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
Absolutely my favorite cereal. It's so freaking good and it makes awesome Marshmallow treats. General Mills Golden Grahams Cereal if you like Graham Crackers it has a delicious flavor that is unmatched!
Sarah M.
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
I absolutely hate Golden Grahams. i think this is one of the worst cereals out there. This has such a bad taste and after taste that are just so unpleasant and unappetizing.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
This is my favorite cereal and has been since I was a kid. It is sweet but not too sweet like some of the others thaty kids prefer. It is one we can all agree on.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Not only good as a cereal but even better as a snack. I buy all my cereal from Krogers and the generic is good but not as good as this brand. I've bought this for years and will continue to. Recommend it!General Mills Golden Grahams Cereal
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This cereal reminds me of much of graham crackers, so no need for sugar added to this cereal. My mom likes this cereal as well, so when name brand cereals are on sale, this is one we get. I also remember eating this cereal at morning snack as a kid in the cafeteria.
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
This is the greatest cereal ever. It tastes delicious & outdoes all other cereals. The only downfall is that it's very pricey & you don't get much for the price. Aside from that, I would definitely recommend this cereal to anyone!!
Taneka A.
when i want to go light i eat this.

Golden Grahams are soooo freaking good to me.

i prefer to enjoy mines with banana pieces but that's just me.

just enough honey on them.

Graded A+

Ashley L.
This cereal is so yummy and addictive! I love eating cereal dry more than with milk, so I almost inhaled the whole bag in one day! Is perfectly sweetened and has a very toasty taste to it. It tastes just like graham crackers, but better! This is one of my favorite cereals!
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??