BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
If you like graham crackers and a sweet cereal, then this one is for you. Tastes very much like graham crackers. I'm not much of a sweets person in the morning so I usually eat this at night when I get a sweet tooth.
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CEREALS. o often eat this cereal for dinner. Not sure why but this cereal gives me a nostalgic feel, it really takes me back when I eat it. But it leaves you full but you always can eat more because it’s very addicting. Crunchy or soggy the taste is great and you can’t go wrong. I always go to this when I can’t figure out what I want for breakfast..... or lunch. Or dinner.
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
Soooo yummy. Everyone in the family loves this cereal. It can even be crushed and put on top of ice cream. Yum. The only problem is it goes fast in our home. And the box tops help out our kids school.
Nickole S.
CALEDONIA, MI
Golden grahams are my kids favorite cereal. Have u ever tried a bowl with coconut milk or vanilla almond milk, ooooh wee they are good. They're also great dry as a yummy snack.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
I believe I purchased these at Ralph’s with a digital coupon. I wanted to try a different flavor of cereal but unfortunately am not a fan of this one. I do normally like graham crackers but I guess not with my cereal.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
Absolutely my favorite cereal. It's so freaking good and it makes awesome Marshmallow treats. General Mills Golden Grahams Cereal if you like Graham Crackers it has a delicious flavor that is unmatched!
Sarah M.
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
I absolutely hate Golden Grahams. i think this is one of the worst cereals out there. This has such a bad taste and after taste that are just so unpleasant and unappetizing.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Not only good as a cereal but even better as a snack. I buy all my cereal from Krogers and the generic is good but not as good as this brand. I've bought this for years and will continue to. Recommend it!General Mills Golden Grahams Cereal
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
This is the greatest cereal ever. It tastes delicious & outdoes all other cereals. The only downfall is that it's very pricey & you don't get much for the price. Aside from that, I would definitely recommend this cereal to anyone!!
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
This is my favorite cereal and has been since I was a kid. It is sweet but not too sweet like some of the others thaty kids prefer. It is one we can all agree on.
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??