BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz
I believe I purchased these at Ralph’s with a digital coupon. I wanted to try a different flavor of cereal but unfortunately am not a fan of this one. I do normally like graham crackers but I guess not with my cereal.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Foodie Expert
Not only good as a cereal but even better as a snack. I buy all my cereal from Krogers and the generic is good but not as good as this brand. I've bought this for years and will continue to. Recommend it!General Mills Golden Grahams Cereal
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Foodie Expert
This cereal reminds me of much of graham crackers, so no need for sugar added to this cereal. My mom likes this cereal as well, so when name brand cereals are on sale, this is one we get. I also remember eating this cereal at morning snack as a kid in the cafeteria.
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Foodie Expert
This is the greatest cereal ever. It tastes delicious & outdoes all other cereals. The only downfall is that it's very pricey & you don't get much for the price. Aside from that, I would definitely recommend this cereal to anyone!!
Taneka A.
Foodie Expert
when i want to go light i eat this.

Golden Grahams are soooo freaking good to me.

i prefer to enjoy mines with banana pieces but that's just me.

just enough honey on them.

Graded A+

Ashley L.
Foodie Expert
This cereal is so yummy and addictive! I love eating cereal dry more than with milk, so I almost inhaled the whole bag in one day! Is perfectly sweetened and has a very toasty taste to it. It tastes just like graham crackers, but better! This is one of my favorite cereals!
Faith W.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to ceareal. On the go and a mother of two girls this cereal is a good sweet but healthy snack to have on the go. It's like smores without the chocolate anf marshmallow and added guilt calories
Courtney M.
Foodie Expert
This cereal is so delicious! It also is a super easy add in to a trail mix or can be used for breakfast bars. It is also a fun way to make snore mix, just add some chocolate chips and mini marshmallows!
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal! I eat it every morning for breakfast, and it keeps me full till lunch. It is a sweet cereal but not too sweet. It has a nice crunch.
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Foodie Expert
This is a cesarean I like to have only occasionally being that it is very sugary tasting, but I really like it!! Nice taste and a good snack!
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Foodie Expert
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?