BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills Golden Grahams® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV. see more...

• Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger ...1 Answers
  • Does it bring back memories??1 Answers
Charlea M.
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
This is my favorite cereal of all time. It seems to be pretty healthy. When I am watching my calories this is the cereal that I buy. The flavor is absolutely amazing and with just a half of a cup of 2% milk it makes it just divine. This is a cereal that is definitely a staple in my house.
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CEREALS. o often eat this cereal for dinner. Not sure why but this cereal gives me a nostalgic feel, it really takes me back when I eat it. But it leaves you full but you always can eat more because it’s very addicting. Crunchy or soggy the taste is great and you can’t go wrong. I always go to this when I can’t figure out what I want for breakfast..... or lunch. Or dinner.
Aja K.
portland
This cereal is so good me and my boyfriend use it as a dessert. We add just a little bit of milk at the the of a bowl, vanilla ice cream and Golden Grahams. It’s freaking delicious
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
I believe I purchased these at Ralph’s with a digital coupon. I wanted to try a different flavor of cereal but unfortunately am not a fan of this one. I do normally like graham crackers but I guess not with my cereal.
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
Soooo yummy. Everyone in the family loves this cereal. It can even be crushed and put on top of ice cream. Yum. The only problem is it goes fast in our home. And the box tops help out our kids school.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
Absolutely my favorite cereal. It's so freaking good and it makes awesome Marshmallow treats. General Mills Golden Grahams Cereal if you like Graham Crackers it has a delicious flavor that is unmatched!
Nickole S.
CALEDONIA, MI
Golden grahams are my kids favorite cereal. Have u ever tried a bowl with coconut milk or vanilla almond milk, ooooh wee they are good. They're also great dry as a yummy snack.
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Golden grahams are my number one favorite cereal they are not too sweet I love the taste of honey on them they do not Give your milk that fatty film layer at the top they seem to hold their crisp longer and they keep me full for a while
Sarah M.
Review for: Golden Grahams Boxes 12 oz more...
I absolutely hate Golden Grahams. i think this is one of the worst cereals out there. This has such a bad taste and after taste that are just so unpleasant and unappetizing.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Not only good as a cereal but even better as a snack. I buy all my cereal from Krogers and the generic is good but not as good as this brand. I've bought this for years and will continue to. Recommend it!General Mills Golden Grahams Cereal
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Is there a place where we can buy this in bulk or bigger sizes?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does it bring back memories??