BY CHEX #89 in Cereal

General Mills Gluten Free Cinnamon Chex®.
With whole grain.
8g sugars.
Calcium 10% DV.
Iron 45% DV.
Simply nutritious.
With a touch of real cinnamon.
Same great taste!
More whole grain than any other ingredient!
Sweetened rice cereal with real cinnamon. see more...

• Where can you buy these kind? I haven't seen them in stores near me. 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I seriously love this cereal it taste so delicious is my favorite cinnamon flavor cereal and I like the fact that is gluten free" in 1 review
  • "They don't get soggy quickly in milk and can also be used to make other snacks." in 1 review
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Winder, GA
Foodie Expert
I eat a pretty much gluten free diet. I am not a fad chaser for this diet, I have a sensitivity to the stuff. I love that Chex offers such a wide variety in gluten free cereals. I also love that I don't have to compromise the taste of my morning meal because of a diet restriction. These are all so good but cinnamon is my favorite. I feel like I am breaking all the diet rules but I am not.
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee , FL
Foodie Expert
I was excited about Chex being gluten free yet, any of the flavored Chex don't work well for me. I'm unsure if it's because they use rice bran or what but I still have reactions to the Cinnamon cereal. I've tried to give it a chance and end up giving the cereal away to a friend. I just don't believe it is 100% gluten free. If I didn't have a reaction the cereal would work fine.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love that Chex is gluten free as I can not eat gluten. The cinnamon Chex are so good. I usually don't eat cereal for breakfast. I actually eat this as a snack when I'm craving something sweet. This satisfies my sweets craving and isn't filled with tons of calories and I don't feel guilty after eating a serving of this yummy gluten free sweetness.
Komies R.
Komies R.
OK, I'm not a real cereal person but oh my god, this is so good. I bought this from my grocery store, and since then have been in love. I think this is a litlte bit more expensive than other brands, but i love that its gluten free and that for me is a seller. I think IT TASTES so good, and is not overly saturated with cinnamon. I love this!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Oh my this tasty treat is one of my favorite late-night snacks. I eat it with milk or just plain from the box it's that tasty. Then the milk is sweet and cinnamony, too, if you like to drink the milk. I'm so grateful to GM for providing us with awesome gluten-free products at a great price and easily found!
Tiara P.
Tiara P.
Pikesville, MD
I actually just purchased this product this past weekend. I am actually sitting at work at my desk eating some now....lol. I really love this cereal and realize that it is very healthy for me without all of the added sugars. My 5 year old even likes it. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Heather L.
Heather L.
This is one of my family's favorite cereals. We don't eat it all the time due to its higher sugar content, but it does taste quite good. We were pleased when it went gluten free without a raise in price. If you're craving a cinnamon, sugar cereal that is gluten free, this could be just the cereal for you.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Okay, first off, I LOVE this cereal. It is a little overpoweringly sweet, but it is really good when I mix it with Cheerios or another bland cereal. I really love eating this in the winter with a hot coffee. It brings back so many great memories. I love this cereal I recommend it to anyone! Also GF wooo!
Tierney W.
Tierney W.
Pasadena, CA
Foodie Expert
This is literally the most addicting cereal you will ever eat. I am obsessed. It is great as a snack or with milk. I love it in trail mix too. Highly recommend and love that the ingredients are fairly clean and that they are gluten free! They are affordable too and have a wide variety of flavors.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Smiths Grove, KY
This cereal is an awesome gluten free option since those who don't have a gluten allergy also enjoy it. The cinnamon flavoring is just right and is a nice change up from the normal GF options. I eat for breakfast and snacks frequently - it's a staple in my house along with the chocolate Chex.
Areil W.
Areil W.
Where can you buy these kind? I haven't seen them in stores near me.