BY CHEX

Find Cereals at Target.com! General Mills Gluten-Free Chocolate Chex Cereal 14.25 oz see more...

Melissa M.
My family loves Chex cereal.  I like that it is a gluten free option.  I purchased it at Walmart and Target. It is a good value for the size box.  The flavor is very good.  Nice crunch and not too sweet.  It is a healthier "sweet" cereal option compared to others.
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
As I look for healthy alternatives this cereal is among the best. It is healthier than the leading brands and can always count on it to give me a boost of energy for my day. Overall good price and quality.
Chelsea D.
Burton, MI
Love the gluten free options that Chex has for me. I love that they are making more flavors as well. The chocolate is delicious although I cannot have a lot of chocolate, a small bowl curbs the cravings.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
OMG.. CHEX CHOCOLATE CEREAL IS MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER CEREAL. PLUS I DON'T FEEL GUILTY EATING A BOWL OF CHEX AS MY MID-NIGHT SNACK. I LOVE CHEX CHOCOLATE CEREAL THEY'RE PERFECTLY SWEETEN & CRUNCHY RICE CEREAL. SOMETIMES I'LL ADD MY TRAILMIX OF NUTS & BERRIES. ITS HEALTHY YET SWEET ENOUGH THAT MY KIDS EAT IT AND LOVE IT. I ALWAYS BUY 6 BOXES AT A TIME.. BECAUSE CHEX CHOCOLATE CEREAL DOESN'T LAST IN OUR HOME. 👍👍😉👍👍
@influenster @generalmills #chexchocolatecereal #review
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
Chex cereal is one of my favorites I love the different varieties that they have. Chocolate is a good one. I like that even in the flavors they still mix it with the original
ashley c.
Harrisburg, PA
I love chex cereal in general, and the Chocolate is one of my top favorites!! Also leaves the milk with some extra flavor you can drink at the end!
Isabelle M.
Ladson, SC
The regular kind is better. Dont really taste the chocolate in it to be honest. Buy the regular instead.
Kathleen S.
Rome
This is one of my favorite chocolate cereals. Has more sugar than I'd like but other than that yum!
Samantha M.
baie d'urfe, QC
Super delicious ! Love being able to find yummy GF cereal! To be honest it doesn't feel like it's GF it's so light and crispy .