BY CHEX

Find Cereals at Target.com! General Mills Gluten-Free Chocolate Chex Cereal 14.25 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
OMG.. CHEX CHOCOLATE CEREAL IS MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER CEREAL. PLUS I DON'T FEEL GUILTY EATING A BOWL OF CHEX AS MY MID-NIGHT SNACK. I LOVE CHEX CHOCOLATE CEREAL THEY'RE PERFECTLY SWEETEN & CRUNCHY RICE CEREAL. SOMETIMES I'LL ADD MY TRAILMIX OF NUTS & BERRIES. ITS HEALTHY YET SWEET ENOUGH THAT MY KIDS EAT IT AND LOVE IT. I ALWAYS BUY 6 BOXES AT A TIME.. BECAUSE CHEX CHOCOLATE CEREAL DOESN'T LAST IN OUR HOME. 👍👍😉👍👍
@influenster @generalmills #chexchocolatecereal #review
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
My family loves Chex cereal.  I like that it is a gluten free option.  I purchased it at Walmart and Target. It is a good value for the size box.  The flavor is very good.  Nice crunch and not too sweet.  It is a healthier "sweet" cereal option compared to others.
Navid A.
Navid A.
Monterey Park, CA
As I look for healthy alternatives this cereal is among the best. It is healthier than the leading brands and can always count on it to give me a boost of energy for my day. Overall good price and quality.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Harrisburg, PA
I love chex cereal in general, and the Chocolate is one of my top favorites!! Also leaves the milk with some extra flavor you can drink at the end!