General Mills Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix uploaded by Justina A.General Mills Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix uploaded by Maria M.

BY GARDETTOS

General Mills Gardetto's?? Original Recipe Snack Mix.
Quality Since 1932.
Official Box Top for Education Brand.
Net wt 8.6 oz (243g). see more...

• Which is your favorite In the gardettos mix? The pretzel,...7 Answers
  • Where can I find the mini snack sized bags? Like the one...2 Answers
Brianna P.
I absolutely love these. I won’t lie I’m not a big fan of the pretzels but I love the breadsticks and the rye chips are amazing. I would love a little less pretzels and more of that in a bag. However it’s completely worth the buy pretzels and all!!
Ryleigh N.
palm bay
One of my all time favorite snacks!! A blend of the best and so so good! I will continue to get these every time I crave a salty snack ! Great for on the go or anytime (in my opinion the best out of the mix are the breadsticks) !! Everyone should try some!!
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
One of my favorite snacks! I love the garlic seasoning on all of the different pieces (breadsticks, pretzels & rye chips). Wish they wouldn’t have removed the sesame bread sticks but it’s not a big issue. Also love the price point on these! You can find them almost anywhere
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
These are so good! The only reason I took off a star is because I hate pretzels and my last few bags have had more pretzels than anything else. I absolutely love the rye chips! Delicious!!
Aylin A.
Hands down one of my favorite snacks of all time. Before I had tried I used to think they tasted nasty until one day I clactually tried them and baaam loved them since
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
My favorite snack of all time! These are the best when you need something crunchy/salty. Great for anytime, especially with a beer. Price is decent for this size bag and beside it's worth it, the rye chips are the best! Nothing compares to this snack mix and I've tried Chex, and store brand. It's hard to find where I live so when I travel and I see them it's the first thing I grab.
Justina A.
CORONA, CA
I love these snacks. I always have a bag on hand. It is the perfect snack to quench my crunch and salt craving. It no longer has the sesame seed crackers but I'm ok with that. I felt it was too strong of a taste for me. Good crowd pleaser.
LeeAnne J.
North East , PA
I used to work at a country club as a bartender / server and this was one of the snacks that we placed on the table for our customers to enjoy. Every time I turned around the bowl would be empty and I would have to refill it, I didn't understand the craze... Then I tried it! This is mix is soooo good. It has a sweet and salty taste that makes it irresistible. I would definitely recommend it for a anytime of party especially during the Super Bowl! Guys love it!
Kali  .
Gardettos is my ish. I am constantly eating them. Always have them with me at work. Everyone knows I have them so they hit me up to feed their bellies. Granted the sodium is too good but I could be eating worse. These have the perfect mix of yummy goodness. My favorite is the little brown pieces....too bad there isn't ever enough in the bag.
Morgan N.
Westfield, WI
This is my all time favorite beach snack! Just the right amount of crunch and flavor but not too much to make you guzzle water the whole time. Nice variety of textures so you never get bored with the snack inside the bag.
Kali  .
Which is your favorite In the gardettos mix? The pretzel, brown piece??
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
Where can I find the mini snack sized bags? Like the ones you get from vending machines. I always find the full sized bags but would love the smaller ones to toss in my purse for my boys (ahem, me hehe) to enjoy on the go.