BY CHEX #92 in Cereal

General Mills Corn Chex® Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
3g sugars.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
No artificial colors or flavors.
Gluten free!
Oven toasted.
15 minute.
Recipes on back. see more...

Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
Every Christmas we make a big batch of puppy chow with a giant box of corn Chex minus one bowl. It's my favorite cereal and I love that it's not really sweet. Of course drowning it in peanut butter, chocolate and powdered sugar takes care of that ;-) It's gotta be eaten immediately after pouring the milk for the best texture. It's like popping really crunchy milk-filled balloons with every bite! Which is way better than that sentence made it sound
Lori N.
My husband is a huge fan of Chex. I can barley get these home before they are open, in a bowl and consumed. Haha. They are healthier than the other cereals that he sometimes requests (Frosted Flakes, Cinnamon Toast Crunch) and he can enjoy it just as much- and the price is either better or equivalent, which is usually not the case for healthier foods.
I may get a bowl out of the box if I'm lucky :) but I usually have to get a second box!
Gretchen S.
Avon park
Foodie Expert
General Mills Chex Cereal has so many fun flavors and varieties but I must confess I like the General Mills Corn Chex the best. Sometimes I just grab a bowl of it and eat it like chips. Silly right? But I just love the flavor and the crisp of it. It is always part of my families shopping list and we love to make Chex mixes with chocolate, pretzels and so many other fun party snacks. Our family loves General Mills Chex Cereal.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
Foodie Expert
In my home we are big cereal eaters & not just for breakfast. Cereal is a big hit with us as a late night snack or even to throw in a Ziploc bag as a healthy snack on the go. I love Chex cereal, it is one of the few cereals available with a very small amount of sugar that still tastes delicious! I also love how versatile this cereal is & how many things you can make out of it! Chex is a staple in our pantry!!
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
We recently had to switch to a Gluten Free diet due to celiac disease in ouf family. How wonderful every product from Chex is! Great flavor, great crunch, and safe for us to eat. We have tried every flavor in our area, but we ard a little limited. My husband will use the corn or rice chex to make rice crispy treats since marshmallows are safe and chex makes a great substitute for rice Krispys!
Jessieca W.
Fayetteville, NC
Out of all the Chex cereals this flavor is by far my FAVORITE! I love the way all chex cereals get squishy after you let it soak in the cereal for a little bit. It starts of crunchy and then gets nice and soft and soggy. Many times I dislike cereal soggy but Chex is the only one that taste good crunchy or soggy. Very healthy and always a good morning cereal.
Robby K.
Darien, IL
Corn Chex are my favorite I practically grew up on them. If you're like me and aren't particularly keen on sweets this is for you. It's reminiscent of corn flakes with a different texture. It's a great breakfast cereal but also a great snack to eat dry. Lastly this is your preferred brand of cereal for making those treats everyone loves called puppy chow!
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD
I usually start my morning with a bowl of this cereal. I've eaten Chex cereal for as long as I can remember. The packaging is nice and it's super affordable for the amount you get. I love all the flavors but mostly just like it plain and simple with a little sugar. I love the crunchiness of it as well. I will definitely continue buying this product!
Emily A.
Moses Lake, WA
Corn Chex are a great, basic cereal product. I don't know what else to say about them. Crunchy, corn flavored, great in Chex Mix. Basically, yum! I've purchased them many times in the past and will buy them again and again. I usually pick mine up at Costco in a big package. That's the best deal I've found around.
Brenda M.
Oceanside, CA
Foodie Expert
We really like General Mills Corn Chex cereal. We use it to make lots of different varieties of chex mix. It's often on sale and has a coupon. It has a nice flavor when combined with other ingredients, and a nice crunch. I usually buy it at Walmart. I just bought it today, and I would definitely buy it again.