BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH #27 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these. They are really easy to eat for breakfast when I don't want to be super full before a run or workout. They also don't have a ton of calories which is always great.
The milk in the middle is definitely a sweet frosting but it almost melts in your mouth immediately to almost give the impression of cereal sweetened milk.
The cereal is never hard or too crunchy but its not soggy like either.
It's easy to take anywhere for a little snack or small meal replacement. Is an easy on the go breakfast for sure.
They are pretty cheap for a breakfast bar. My only issue is that they're not always easy to find unless you're at a big box store like Wal-Mart and even then they may not carry them which can be annoying.
The product itself though is amazing and I completely recommend.
đź‘‘Unicorn Q.
Tampa, FL
The packaging is nice and the presentation is well conveyed but it just doesn't taste good. The icing, you dont even taste it that much because theres so much of the cereal and its super hard! I dont get this product unless I'm absolutely starving and there's nothing in the vending machine at school. Even then, sometimes I'll barely finish it. Its just not pleasant to eat.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Foodie Expert
General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk 'n Cereal Bars these are awesome, I love the cereal it's my favorite, the cereal bars are just as good. I love giving them to my kids on the go and for snake better than giving a lunch cake, taste better too.
Cecelia D.
River falls, WI
Foodie Expert
Favorite grab and go breakfast item! I usually do not care for the cereal and milk bars but this Cinnamon Toast Crunch one is great, I generally love all Cinnamon Toast Crunch products so it's not a big surprise. I do recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a ton of time to actually spend at home eating breakfast. Or even as a snack for the kids to eat at school
Carrie B.
College Park, MD
I used to eat these all the time when I was younger and in middle school. This is an easy snack to grab on the go which is why I tried it originally. Other than the ease, these bars are not really that good. They are extremely sweet and for a breakfast food, it feels weird eating it early in the morning
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I have to be totally honest, these bars are incredibly sweet. And I have  MAJOR sweet tooth. I think I just decided that if I'm planning to have a cereal bar, I am going to opt for a more healthy option. I imagine these would be great for kids in the morning, to take on the go! not so much for adults.
Victoria W.
Shakopee, MN
Foodie Expert
Super delicious! I was hesitant about the product before I ever tried it. What a concept, eh? But, you have the wonderful and classic taste of cinnamon toast crunch with a delicious sugary cream on the inside! I would highly recommend this snack to anyone wanting a sweet treat on the go!
Amira C.
These are my favorite cereal bars honestly . Like it really seems like you eating cereal the regular way . But it’s better . It’s like two rice crispy treats with frosting in the middle . It’s SUPER great . If you love Cinnamon Toast Crunch but don’t like milk like that this is perfect for you
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
If you're looking for something sweet and delicious for breakfast, this is definitely the bar for you. It's quite tasty, but packs a HUGE amount of sugar/carbs vs protein ratio. It's definitely not for those trying to lose a few pounds, but would be great in moderation or on a cheat day.
Brittany D.
S Setauket, NY
Foodie Expert
like all of the other cereal bars, i am obsessed with these! they are delicious and definitely a great breakfast on the go. they are easily portable for a light snack and they definitely taste delicious! i highly recommend buying these and enjoying them at all times of the day!
liz B.
Did they really bring these back. They use to be my favorite
Destinee M.
Where can I get these? Are they good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these any good?
chris r.
grovetown, GA
I have tried cereal bars before. but is this like the others? it kinda tastes stale and harder to chew then normal cereal.