BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
👑Unicorn Q.
Tampa, FL
The packaging is nice and the presentation is well conveyed but it just doesn't taste good. The icing, you dont even taste it that much because theres so much of the cereal and its super hard! I dont get this product unless I'm absolutely starving and there's nothing in the vending machine at school. Even then, sometimes I'll barely finish it. Its just not pleasant to eat.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk 'n Cereal Bars these are awesome, I love the cereal it's my favorite, the cereal bars are just as good. I love giving them to my kids on the go and for snake better than giving a lunch cake, taste better too.
Cecelia D.
River falls, WI
Favorite grab and go breakfast item! I usually do not care for the cereal and milk bars but this Cinnamon Toast Crunch one is great, I generally love all Cinnamon Toast Crunch products so it's not a big surprise. I do recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a ton of time to actually spend at home eating breakfast. Or even as a snack for the kids to eat at school
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I have to be totally honest, these bars are incredibly sweet. And I have  MAJOR sweet tooth. I think I just decided that if I'm planning to have a cereal bar, I am going to opt for a more healthy option. I imagine these would be great for kids in the morning, to take on the go! not so much for adults.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you're looking for something sweet and delicious for breakfast, this is definitely the bar for you. It's quite tasty, but packs a HUGE amount of sugar/carbs vs protein ratio. It's definitely not for those trying to lose a few pounds, but would be great in moderation or on a cheat day.
Brittany D.
S Setauket, NY
like all of the other cereal bars, i am obsessed with these! they are delicious and definitely a great breakfast on the go. they are easily portable for a light snack and they definitely taste delicious! i highly recommend buying these and enjoying them at all times of the day!
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
I am a lover of all things sweet but these Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk n Cereal Bars were way too sweet for an on-the-go breakfast! For a midday snack, however, they are a delicious, sweet, and flavorful snack. They are a bit pricey compared to other cereal bars, though.
Elissa M.
never trust melwnsknskwndnndnsndn dnksksnsk dknwis id idksnsn bisnis sn is the only way she is the sister and she came a great time with this game she is the only person who is a real woman who has no yuuu a year old yuu a real friendship like this is what you
Samantha M.
Louisville , KY
General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk 'n Cereal Bars

I use to eat these all the time before school or even in school and they were so good! I truly just like to grab and go with breakfast sometimes and these were always perfect for that.
liz B.
Did they really bring these back. They use to be my favorite
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these any good?
Destinee M.
Where can I get these? Are they good?
chris r.
grovetown, GA
I have tried cereal bars before. but is this like the others? it kinda tastes stale and harder to chew then normal cereal.