BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

Descriptions:

Cinnamon Toast Milk 'n Cereal Bars aren't your average bar, they are big enough for real morning nutrition. Each bar provides the nutrients of a bowl of cereal and the calcium of 6 ounces of milk. Provides 13 vitamins and minerals that play an essential role in helping you stay healthy.

Cereal (whole grain wheat, crisp rice [rice flour, sugar, barley malt extract, salt, caramel color], soy flour, rice flour, sugar, maltodextrin, dextrose, rice bran and/or canola oil, salt, trisodium phosphate, mono and diglycerides, calcium carbonate, zinc and iron [mineral nutrients], caramel color, A B Vitamin [niacinamide], Vitamin B6 [pyridoxine hydrochloride], Vitamin B2 [riboflavin], A B Vitamin [folic acid]), Milk Filling (sugar, palm kernel oil, palm oil, lactose, nonfatmilk, dried sweetened condensed milk [sugar, milk], monoglycerides, soy lecithin, salt, natural and artificial flavor, TBHQ and citric acid added to retain freshness]) Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Isolated Soy Protein, Glycerin,Palm Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sugar, Water, Rice Bran Oil And/or Canola Oil, Sorbitol, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Gelatin, Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Mono and Diglycerides, Iron and Zinc (mineral nutrients), Calcium Carbonate, Caramel and Annatto Extract Color, Salt, Vitamin A (palmitate), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Natural Flavor, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12. BHT and Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Marquita S.
Richmond
I use to eat these bars along with the Honey Nut Cheerios Milk n Cereal Bars. They were great for breakfast on the go, they weren't similar to the other breakfast bars. They were healthy. I don't believe they are still available. But if so, they should be available at Walmart and other grocery stores.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you're looking for something sweet and delicious for breakfast, this is definitely the bar for you. It's quite tasty, but packs a HUGE amount of sugar/carbs vs protein ratio. It's definitely not for those trying to lose a few pounds, but would be great in moderation or on a cheat day.
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
I used to love these back in high school, they are so yummy but definitely very sugary. Not exactly the most nutritious breakfast snack but it is delicious. The middle part that is supposed to be the milk tastes more like a cream.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,346 reviews
These are great for on the go! I bought them when we were going on vacation for the kids to eat in the car! They’re soft and chewy! Perfect alternative to cereal! They loved them! I’ll be repurchasing again!
Cassandra F.
Flint
I love the cereal bars especially the cinnamon toast crunch because it's very cinnamony and it tastes just like the cereal with a little bit of milk in the middle
Kayla Y.
Pelham, AL
These are delicious but not at all healthy. They are a good sweet treat. If you are craving Cinnamon Toast Crunch but in a hurry, these are perfect for on the run!
Emily R.
FPO, AP
This is the perfect on the go breakfast for your kiddos before school. Sleep in a little late? No problem. Bring a cup a milk and one of these bars and you are good to go! Ain't nothing wrong with that. We all have those days where just nothing goes right, and the crunch bars are there when nothing else is.
Brittany D.
1,039 reviews
YUM, YUM, YUM is all I can say!!! As a huge fan of the cereal itself, I was super excited to try these bars after my kids told me about the Lucky Charms version. I'm so glad I discovered these! I keep these in my desk at work to have as a snack or if I don't have time to eat breakfast at home, and not only are they delicious but they're also convenient and very filling. These are a winner!!
👑Unicorn Q.
Tampa, FL
The packaging is nice and the presentation is well conveyed but it just doesn't taste good. The icing, you dont even taste it that much because theres so much of the cereal and its super hard! I dont get this product unless I'm absolutely starving and there's nothing in the vending machine at school. Even then, sometimes I'll barely finish it. Its just not pleasant to eat.
Cecelia D.
River falls , WI
Favorite grab and go breakfast item! I usually do not care for the cereal and milk bars but this Cinnamon Toast Crunch one is great, I generally love all Cinnamon Toast Crunch products so it's not a big surprise. I do recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a ton of time to actually spend at home eating breakfast. Or even as a snack for the kids to eat at school
Liz B.
Did they really bring these back. They use to be my favorite
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Are these any good?
Destinee M.
Where can I get these? Are they good?
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
I have tried cereal bars before. but is this like the others? it kinda tastes stale and harder to chew then normal cereal.