BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH #6 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

• Did they really bring these back. They use to be my favorite8 Answers
  • Where can I get these? Are they good?1 Answers
  • I have tried cereal bars before. but is this like the others? it ki...1 Answers
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Review for: Packages
AMAZING!! I'm a huge sweets eater, so anytime I'm given the opportunity to eat sweets, I do. These are DELICIOUS!!!! I don't eat breakfast normally, but occasionally I'll think ahead and get a quick bite or something to eat if I know I'm going to have a busy day at work and a granola bar or something of that sort is my go to. The Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk N' Cereal Bars are pretty thick in size so 1 is just the right amount of filing. You can't go wrong! There are also many other different types of cereal bars if Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor isn't your thing.
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Packages
Too hard - they are a far cry from the actual cereal itself! I was disappointed. I bought these because I DO love cinnamon toast crunch cereal ALOT. I was hoping to have a sweet treat in my desk drawer, sad to say unless they change up the recipe and make them a little softer, I won't be buying them again. Cereal = thumbs up, bars = thumbs down.
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: Packages
Who doesn't like cinnamon toast crunch I mean everybody likes a little scratch on them back in the day wasn't called and was told it was called Toast Crunch or some like that but it's still the same it will pass in a minute and I both have to ship it just one is French toast and other one is like a flat surface type thing but your body
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
These things are delicious! They've recently changed them slightly, so now it's not so much of a sugar-overload (plus, the box now comes with 8 bars instead of just 6!) I think they taste just like the cereal in a bowl. I have these and the actual cereal in my house, depending on how much time anyone has to feed themselves breakfast.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Packages
These are such a delicious treat, either for breakfast or as a snack. I love that they're handy to take with me so I can eat them on the go when I need a boost of energy between meals. They're not easy to find on grocery shelves but when I find them, I stock up. They contain all the deliciousness of the cereal but in a portable bar.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Review for: Packages
My grandma used to send me to school with one of these in my lunch pail everyday when I was in grade school! These sure do bring back a lot of memories. The packaging is very colorful and vivid, the actual cereal bar itself is hearty and lightly sweetened, and are excellent! I haven't had one of these in years.
Dylan H.
Dylan H.
West Monroe, NY
Review for: Packages
Have been a big time fan of these cereal bars for many many years now. The consistency of crunch and creamy milk/frosting is delicious. I often buy these at Walmart and they are very reasonable and convenient for the work week. I would recommend these to my friends on the go that need a messy free breakfast.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Review for: Packages
We bought these because I had a coupon and my kids do like the cinnamon toast crunch cereal. Neither kid loved them, but they didn't hate them either. They both thought they were a little too sweet, but overall not terrible. This is one of those things I think you will either love or be kinda "meh" about.
Fal L.
Fal L.
Review for: Packages
These cereal bars are a great choice in the morning when you are in a hurry or a snack for the middle of the day. They do not create a mess when you're on the go and are easy to carry with you. They have the same great taste as the cereal, but the added convenience of being able to take them anywhere.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Review for: Packages
These are just like Rice Krispie Treats but with different cereal. They are very good, but very sweet. They are an easy treat for lunch boxes and when you are running out the door. Can be cheaper when using a coupon and when they are on sale, otherwise you are paying a lot of money for 5 or 6 bars.
liz B.
liz B.
Did they really bring these back. They use to be my favorite
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Where can I get these? Are they good?
chris r.
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
I have tried cereal bars before. but is this like the others? it kinda tastes stale and harder to chew then normal cereal.