General Mills Chocolate Chex Gluten Free Rice Cereal uploaded by Steph 🎀.

BY CHEX #97 in Cereal

General Mills Chocolate Chex® Gluten Free with Natural Chocolate Flavor Rice Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Simply nutritious.
Naturally flavored.
With a touch of cocoa.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

• How does the taste of the gluten-free General Mills Chocolate Che...2 Answers
Steph 🎀.
I used this cereal in a recipe for a Halloween snack called Muddie Puddies. It called for regular or chocolate . I used the chocolate and it came in yummy. It didn’t get soggy when I poured melted chocolate over top.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
Foodie Expert
I live and breathe cereal. It's the only thing that lures me out of bed in the morning. Many hours have been spent standing in my kitchen, one arm cradling a box of the precious crunchy morsels, the other shoving handfuls into my mouth, absent-mindedly dropping pieces on the floor for my dog to enjoy later. Anyway, chocolate Chex don't get the attention they deserve. The mix of plain pieces and chocolate dusted squares creates a beautiful cereal symphony in your mouth. This is cereal royalty. Milk or not, you're gonna have a good time.
Serendipity D.
Foodie Expert
These are BOMB!!! Great in a sweet trail/snack mix or on their own.

I actually prefer them to the sugary cocopuffs, which ALWAYS seem to upset my stomach.

I also like them in desserts, you can crush them up for a crust for pies or bar cookies.

Another is mix them with marshmallows and nuts,choclate chips, peanut butter chips for yummy cereal bars. Chexmix has come such a long way, you can really do anything with a. Couple boxes!
Beck G.
Dover, PA
One of my favorite cereals. I love the crunchy squares. The flavor is great the chocolate is my favorite. I buy about 2-3 boxes a month. I love that it is gluten free and I think for a chocolate cereal it is pretty healthy. I would for sure recommend this cereal.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
Foodie Expert
The chex chocolate cereal is the best it is so good it's very healthy I eat it every morning you could get it at any grocery store I eat it every day like I said it's so good is some what healthy for you they have all different kinds now they have yogurt and strawberry and a very very good got to try very reasonable price they have a lot of different varieties of the serial chex
Amanda V.
This by far is my all time favorite chocolate cereal! The taste is amazing! I am a chocolate lover and ever since I have been diagnosed woth celiac Disease and could only have Gluten Free stuff its been hard to find things taste amazing! But Chex hit it out of the park with this one!
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Foodie Expert
Omg i love these for a sweet craving, paired with double dark chocolate almond milk and im in heaven. Who needs candy or ice cream, at least when i snack if this i know im getting in some vitamins while I'm crushing my sugar cravings. Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate
Judy V.
Appleton, WI
This is a favorite cereal that I purchase for my grandson who has a gluten intolerance. He loves this cereal. It is a good deal for the price. I usually eat this cereal when my grandson is here. I purchased this cereal at Woodman's Grocery Store. I will continue to purchase this product. It is also a good snack!
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Foodie Expert
These are so tasty! I love the way they make the milk taste like chocolate milk by the end of the bowl. My only complain is the amount of sugar that's contained in it, but it's still better than some other super sugary brands.
Brittany M.
Foodie Expert
Chocolate cereal? Count me in! These are tasty without being overly sweet. I wouldn't consider them healthy but they are a healthier option than Cocoa Puffs or cocoa pebbles in my opinion.
TammyJo E.
Foodie Expert
How does the taste of the gluten-free General Mills Chocolate Chex Gluten Free Rice Cereal compare to the regular version of this cereal?