General Mills Chex Mix Traditional Snack uploaded by Johnna C.General Mills Chex Mix Traditional Snack uploaded by Fabiana L.

BY CHEX

General Mills Chex Mix?? Traditional Snack.
Earn Cash For Your School!
Official Box Top$ Education Brand.
The Original Brand.
60% Less Fat than regular potato chips.
Net wt 15 oz (425g). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "y can never go wrong with serving these ." in 2 reviews
  • "i could honestly eat a whole bag in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "It is so yummy and they have so many great flavors of it!" in 1 review
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Such a great snack! I keep a bag in my desk at work for late afternoon cravings. Perfectly salted and a great mix. I prefer some of the bits over others and end up sorting them out, but I may be a bit odd. Price is typically good and Chex mix is available at all groceries. I recommend you try it if you crave crunchy salty snacks and want to avoid potato chips.
Aiyden S.
Orem, UT
These are great to snack on while you're road-tripping or binge watching your favorite TV shows. A little salty sometimes, but overall have a nice, simple flavor to them. The rye chips and pretzels are my personal favorite. They're healthier than other snack options so that's a win. I'd tell anyone wanting a simple snack with out packing the pounds
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have always been such a huge fan of Chex Mix. I like their recipe better before they made it have less fat. The only thing I think they can improve on is putting less sodium in their products. I think that the 60% less fat version needs a cut on sodium content as well. But I really wish they would go back to their first formula.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
This is an essential product for any indoor or outdoor party. I love the original flavor. Also I enjoy that come in different shapes. I think this is a perfect cravings when you see a movie at home, too. It's a little expensive but I would buy.
I received this product for free from House Party fun but all opinion are my own.
Momoko K.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite go to snacks! Definitely has less fat than normal potato chips. 4 stars because they have multiple flavors and the bold flavor is my favoritist of them all! My parents usually hate American snacks but they seem to really like this one so maybe the taste is fit for all as well? Very very delicious!
Erica D.
Racine, WI
I live taking a bag of check mix to the beach with us, the kids are always ready for a snack. It's easy to pack and toy don't have to worry about taking a cooler or anything. I like to take snack baggies with so they can each have a portion to themselves. They also love all the different flavors.
Brandi T.
Muskegon, MI
Always a go to snack for me. Watching tv, going out to the park, road tripping with friends, or just a light snack in the afternoon Chex Mix is always the right choice. They always have so many flavors, but my go to is always traditional. Salty and crunchy. The perfect snack and munchie cure.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Love this snack. I'm has a great flavor to them and my kids love them. I like the variety that come in this snack and I feel like there is a nice variety in the snack itself. I love that they are smaller so that even my youngest can enjoy them. This is a great snack for the whole family.
Brandy W.
San Diego, CA
My favorite Chex mix! (Best part is the cereal cause the seasoning gets stuck ūüėú) I always have it at home for my kids.. I love the seasoning they use, not too strong. My kids love the pretzels and rye chips. Wish they would add more rye chips though, cause they always disappear first ūüėā
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
This snack is great for trips to the beach or anywhere you might travel in the summer. You can get it at almost any food store for a good price and it isn't too heavy. I would recommend this if you're looking for an easy, classic snack to munch on while you enjoy your summer trips.
Olivia R.
La Crosse, WI
Which chex mix is your favorite? I'm wondering what to buy for family to munch on over the holidays
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
With so many different flavor options, which will you have at your super bowl party this year?
Faith H.
Palm Bay, FL
Do any of the chex mix products contain nuts?
Salvina D.
Palm Harbor, FL
Foodie Expert
Will they ever make more flavors for them?
Melissa P.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite recipe for the original Chex Mix?