BY CHEERIOS

General Mills Cinnamon Burst Cheerios®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
125mg sodium 5% DV.
9g sugars.
Calcium 10% DV.
Vitamin D 10% DV.
Flavored with real cinnamon.
Good source of fiber.
Sweetened whole grain corn & oat cereal flavored with real cinnamon. see more...

Jaysreview💋 W.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of cheerios they taste a little dry to me but I enjoyed the the  cinnamon  touch to it it gave it the flavor it needed it's not too expensive and you can find them in most stores so for those who enjoy cheerios and the taste of  cinnamon then this is the cereal for you
Elissa M.
no te preocupes que te hice un poco más y más importante de la escuela de mi vida me volveras a la que te quiero mucho y tu amor y tu también me siguen de cerca y yo te dije que no se te olvida algo que me dedicarias a dormir un poco más de la escuela y tu amor y tu también
Kayla R.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
Cinnamon on Cherrios is sooo good! If you love cinnamon you need to try these, I mean how can you not take the chance to taste an awesome flavor especially when Cherrios are so good for the heart and every one of any age can eat them from 6 months up :)
Andrea P.
Raymond
I am completely obsessed with this cereal or any thing cinnamon flavored.  I love just adding milk to them bit they are also great crushed up and used to coat ice cream balls! Did I mention mixing them with the pumpkin flavored cheerios is great too!!!!
Catherin R.
These cheerios have such a mouthful of flavor. My son & I love these. I purchased this brand at Tony's Supermarket. We eat this cereal every otherday. They are at a good price, it's worth the price. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Katie E.
The cinnamon burst is a great twist on your typical cereal. Very reasonably priced at Kroger, and so yummy!! If you're a fan of cinnamon this is definitely the cereal for you. Not to mention it's HEALTHY!! Could not get any better than that!
Reagen B.
Emmett
Cheerios are the best! I love every single kind of cereal they have but this one is definitely my favorite! It gives you that cinnamon kick and is a way healthier alternative to other cinnamon cereals! Has a great taste and is affordable
Crystal R.
Vacaville, CA
Foodie Expert
I was so happy when I found these, I'm a lover of all things cinnamon. I don't even add sugar to them, and sometimes I'll eat them dry as a snack. They are healthy but don't taste so healthy that you don't want to eat them!
savannah g.
Los Angeles
I LOVE CINNAMON! So when I saw these I immediately grabbed them and they tasted amazing. It was my first time and I would definitely buy them again. If you love cinnamon as much as I do you'll definitely love this cereal.
Paid G.
Bedford, TX
These kind of remind me of cinnamon rolls  they are pretty good and the kids love them when we are in the car it's the only thing now that keeps them calm but I really want to try more flavors now.
Amy V.
Sylmar, CA
Is this really sweet? I like cinnamon but not in cereal because then the milk taste sugary.