BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Cheerios® Yogurt Burst™ Strawberry Flavored Cereal.
Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with a Naturally Yogurt Flavored Coating.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 120, 6%.
Saturated fat 0.5g, 3%.
Sodium 180mg, 8%.
Sugars 9g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
Good Source of Calcium & Vitamin D.

Buy on Walmart
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Cheerios are pretty bland and boring, but I love them nonetheless. That said, the yogurt Cheerios are AMAZING! They taste so delicious and give you just the right amount of sweetness so as not to overwhelm your mouth! I love that they're cheerios because I know I'm getting whole grain healthiness, and that's the best way to start my day!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
The plain honey nut Cheerios are good, but, admittedly, they are rather boring. This yogurt variety adds extra sweetness to an already loved cereal, but not so much so that it becomes overpowering like many other breakfast cereals. I love how it's just the right amount of sweet and doesn't leave me feeling sick or guilty afterwards.
Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite type of cheerios. They have a good amount of sweetness. They taste especially good with Almond milk and if you add some extra fresh fruit with them. Good price, especially if you buy at Walmart like I did. Seemingly healthy. Good value.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Providence , RI
I love Cheerios and this was definitely a good addition to the Cheerios family! Super delicious. However when it comes to great cereals it's definitely not high on the list--especially when considering the healthier cereals you can buy
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the twist of Cheerios with this strawberry yogurt take. It has the sweetness of original Cheerios with the light sweetness of the strawberry you fury covered ones. It's great for breakfast, or even a snack on the go!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
I've always been a Cheerios lover, and the yogurt keeps it interesting! They're not too sweet since the regular Cheerios are mixed in as well. Unfortunately it is a little bit more expensive, but it's worth the splurge!
Abbie P.
Abbie P.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my all time favorite cereal. I love that it has regular Cheerios and the yogurt ones mixed together so it's not totally overbearing with sweetness. I haven't been able to find it anywhere locally in a while.
Vee R.
Vee R.
Daly City, CA
This cereal is definitely one of the best that I have tried from the Cheerios flavors. Great to eat alone, in Greek yogurt, and in milk.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
These are so good but I can never find them locally anywhere any more. Sweet and creamy, the perfect combo with milk
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
My mother is highly addictied to these and goes throw a box in about four days the big box runs about 4 dollars