General Mills Cheerios Honey Nut Milk'n Cereal Bars - 6 CT uploaded by Natalia M.General Mills Cheerios Honey Nut Milk'n Cereal Bars - 6 CT uploaded by Natalia M.

BY CHEERIOS

General Mills Cheerios® Honey Nut Milk'n Cereal Bars.
Filling made with real milk.
6 - 1.4 oz (40g) Bars. see more...

Shirley W.
I really like this product. When my daughter was running late for school and she knew that she was going to miss breakfast, I would give her one of these General Mills, Honey Nut Cheerios, Milk 'n Cereal bars. They have plenty of vitamins in it too. It's good to eat when you are in a hurry.
Kailynn H.
Syracuse
These are so good, very creamy but very sugary. Maybe a snack for a sweet tooth, the Cheerios brand has always been good. I only bought this once before but will buy it again. Affordable in my opinion, a good overall snack with its crunchy and also creamy texture.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
These are good if you have small children and you’re in a hurry. I got these at my local Walmart and they are a life saver ! I used to eat them when I was a kid as well. My kids don’t like to eat granola bars so these are much better than that. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is like me and has kids and is always in a hurry !
Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
I wish more came in a box because these or so good! I love the overall concept and the idea is fun! I hate to admit, but sometimes I eat these like chips, they're that good. I go them from Walmart but again, they come in such a small quantity. I would definitely recommend this to others, they're great for on the go!
Cecilia G.
KATY, TX
Foodie Expert
I think this is a great on the morning go snack for both adults and kids  #mykidsapproved if ur running late or the kids just  didnt didnt wabt to get up out of bed this morning  dont forget to grab you a simple yet convinient snack  and stop hunger at its tracks  .. after all breakfast is the most important  meal of the day
Madi S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are so great for when you're on the go and you don't have time to stop and eat a big breakfast. They are a bit bigger than some other breakfast bars on the market and they taste fantastic. I always grab one on my way to class if I don't have time to eat or I only have a few mins between classes. Great buy!
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
Some days it is very hard for me to eat and I get sick really easily, but somehow these bars are always delicious. Once I eat one I can usually eat something else, so it sort of kick starts my appetite sometimes. Although these can be difficult to find, when I find them  I BUY THEM.
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
These bars are sweet and chewy! I love he flavor of the thin frosting in between (which is supposed to be like milk in cereal). These bars are so good, I like them more than rice crispy treats. Whenever I want a reminder of my childhood I reach for a honey nut cheerio cereal bar
Sammie K.
Depauw, IN
Foodie Expert
This cereal is a win-win for the whole family it's got a great taste it's super healthy and my kids love it I couldn't ask for more in a cereal makes my mornings so much easier because it's something everyone can agree on. Definitely my go to when shopping for breakfast foods.
Chyanne E.
Foodie Expert
LOVE THESE! I had them allll the time as a kid and I still buy them to give to my nieces and nephews and they love me for it. The Cinnamon Toast Crunch one is very delicious too. These are a great snack for after breakfast right before lunch! Recommend to everyone!