General Mills Cheerios Honey Nut Milk'n Cereal Bars - 6 CT uploaded by Natalia M.General Mills Cheerios Honey Nut Milk'n Cereal Bars - 6 CT uploaded by Natalia M.

BY CHEERIOS

General Mills Cheerios® Honey Nut Milk'n Cereal Bars.
Filling made with real milk.
6 - 1.4 oz (40g) Bars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Glynis A.
Glynis A.
Columbus, OH
These bars are fantastic. If I sit down and eat a bowl of Cheerios, I feel juvenile - a little embarassed that I'm thirty years old eating cereal! These bars are great for grab-and-go, but also nostalgia sakes!
Chris H.
Chris H.
Cicero, NY
Perfect snack for at work on the go when it's tough to keep milk cold. Nice because the milk is already added in the middle
Mattie C.
Mattie C.
Hands down this is so good because it's like milk and cereal but without all the mess
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Foodie Expert
My family buys plain Cheerios, we aren't big on sugary cereal for health cooncious choices, but the kids saw them and wanted to try these cereal bars.  One bite and I felt like I'd have instant diabetes , there was so much sugar involved! The packaging is misleading , "cereal and milk" , what they mean is cereal , corn syrup and marshmallow , so it's it's an over glorified marshmallow treat.  The kiddos chose them, but they didn't like them either.  For families who really care about healthy choices, this isn't one of them, it's a sugary junk food no better than a star crunch. Don't let the heart healthy symbol fool you. N just because it has oats in the ingredients doesn't mean it's good for your heart, consider the other ingredients that over power the oats.
Monica G.
Monica G.
I love the Cheerio breakfast bars because you don't have to add milk. I can hand them to my children while they're going out the door to the bus stop on their way to school. I can even give them an issue and for the friend. Is it something easy and delicious and something they're used to that can get them out the door bit faster without having an empty belly. I like this new idea from Cheerios especially since they've been gluten-free for a while now that really counts for something.
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Foodie Expert
Okay I totally get that these aren't the healthiest breakfast bars for you but my goodness are they good and filling! They are thick enough and actually have the true Honey Nut Cheerios flavor that you feel like you're actually eating a bowl of cereal. They're perfect for when  you're running late but still need to eat something on the go.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Foodie Expert
These are great for on the go! I love Honey Nut Cheerios and I am constantly on the go- so I loved these! The only thing I would change is maybe a little less of the "milk". This met my expectations- I have tried a few of the cereal bars and haven't been impressed, but this one was one of the few I have enjoyed. I would recommend giving it a try!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, GA
A good to go to snack on the morning. I am a big snacker for honestly most of the day simply because I'm usually very busy. Since I'm so active I need fuel for what I've burned. In the case of not actually grabbing breakfast, on my way to class I will eat this. If I can sneak in a yogurt I will do that as well and water to stay hydrated.
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Houston
Foodie Expert
I think this is a great on the morning go snack for both adults and kids  #mykidsapproved if ur running late or the kids just  didnt didnt wabt to get up out of bed this morning  dont forget to grab you a simple yet convinient snack  and stop hunger at its tracks  .. after all breakfast is the most important  meal of the day
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
I would eat these all day everyday if I could, but instead I preserve every precious package. These are beyond delicious. Perfect for breakfast or snacks on-the-go - but let's be honest, I eat these on the couch when I'm too lazy to get myself a bowl of Cheerios, pour the milk, do the dishes...etc. These are a godsend.