BY CHEERIOS

General Mills CheeriosĀ® Honey Nut Milk'n Cereal Bars.
Filling made with real milk.
6 - 1.4 oz (40g) Bars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Glynis A.
Glynis A.
Columbus, OH
These bars are fantastic. If I sit down and eat a bowl of Cheerios, I feel juvenile - a little embarassed that I'm thirty years old eating cereal! These bars are great for grab-and-go, but also nostalgia sakes!
Chris H.
Chris H.
Cicero, NY
Perfect snack for at work on the go when it's tough to keep milk cold. Nice because the milk is already added in the middle
Mattie C.
Mattie C.
Hands down this is so good because it's like milk and cereal but without all the mess
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Foodie Expert
My family buys plain Cheerios, we aren't big on sugary cereal for health cooncious choices, but the kids saw them and wanted to try these cereal bars.  One bite and I felt like I'd have instant diabetes , there was so much sugar involved! The packaging is misleading , "cereal and milk" , what they mean is cereal , corn syrup and marshmallow , so it's it's an over glorified marshmallow treat.  The kiddos chose them, but they didn't like them either.  For families who really care about healthy choices, this isn't one of them, it's a sugary junk food no better than a star crunch. Don't let the heart healthy symbol fool you. N just because it has oats in the ingredients doesn't mean it's good for your heart, consider the other ingredients that over power the oats.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Columbia
These cereal bars are decent in my opinion. I'm not particularly a fan but children love them. They taste good but a little too sweet for my taste. Not very healthy either because of all the sugar. I prefer regular cereal over the bars. I do recommend it, however, to those with a big sweet tooth!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
I love these for a get up and go type of morning! Ex. Late waking up, rushed shower, brush teeth, half dressed, finding keys, GRAB something yummy and  inexpensive for breakfast. Pro it's really good cons its small šŸ˜© Sometimes I just want to eat all of it ino e morning lol
Elise C.
Elise C.
Frederic Wisconsin
Foodie Expert
Man I should get these more often! They are sweet and delicious. Not to mention the perfect size. I used to grab one before getting on the bus. I had over an hour long bus ride to school so it felt too long to wait for breakfast and this was a great way to kick start my metabolism.
Rayna G.
Rayna G.
Alma
These things are the best for a cereal enthusiast
If you're a kid who always wakes up late for school or an adult who totally hates waking up early for work it's all the yummy goodness of cereal with the spill proof no messy portability of a granola bar (without the nasty granola)
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
I love this cereal bars. I am a runner who is always looking for snacks that are easy to put in my purse for those times when I get randomly hungry. These are good for the price and keep me full for a few hours. I like the convenience of them and enjoy these products.
Claire B.
Claire B.
Center Point, AL
Foodie Expert
These bars are perfect for early mornings on the run! My kids will eat these on the way to/from school when there's not enough time to eat at home. Its a snack that I feel good about my kids eating! We typically purchase these at gas-stations, or at the grocery store.