General Mills Cheerios Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #52 in Cereal

General Mills Fruity Cheerios¬ģ.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
100 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
135mg sodium 6% DV.
9g sugars.
Calcium 10% DV.
Vitamin D 10% DV.
Naturally flavored.
Sweetened whole grain corn and oat cereal flavored with natural fruit flavors.

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trou...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
This stuff is amazing! Its not hard to find at all at the stores. In my Opinion its not harmful to you at all. If i were to list all of the pros and cons we would be here forever. Its super affordable and I bought mine At target. I first saw it on tv as an add!
Devan W.
Madison, AL
We love Fruity Cheerios! We really appreciate that they are no longer using artificial dyes and that has made me more likely to buy these. They also taste great and the kids like them as a treat. We get them several times a year. Cheerios are often on sale!
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
No, they are not Fruit Loops, but delicious no doubt! I am not a big breakfast fan so i was surprised when i ate these and how great the flavor was. Definitely affordable. I eat these pretty often and i would definitely buy again.
Maya C.
So me and my siblings all love fruit loops, but there is so much sugar and they are really bad for you. I saw these at the super market so i bought them and they honestly taste much better than fruit loops. They are also healthy!
Madison L.
Blair, NE
These Cheerios are not my favorite ever. They just taste like Froot Loops with no sugar. They aee probably healthy for you, because they sure do taste like it. They aren't the worst, but they aren't the best either.
Marissa R.
Fruity cheerios are my favorite breakfast. It's my favorite cereal by far. They taste similar to fruit loops but have way less sugar which is great. They taste great and aren't as unhealthy as many other cereals.
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL
We just got the fruity Cheerios for the first time and I have two little fans. Both of my kids love it. We will still stick to the yellow box since I try to limit sugar, but it's a nice treat.
Allison G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I started buying these cheerios and we loved them! I bout some a few months back and the changed the color all up and didn't taste the same. I wont buy them again..no green cheerios anymore
Mariana M.
New Brunswick , NJ
These are yummy and they give a perfect fruit flavor to our favorite cheerio cereal. I prefer the normal cereal with milk but these are great for kids.
Raquel D.
Taste alot like fruit loops but the great part of it all is that they are a lot healthier . Deliciousness for the whole family without the quilt.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
nichole m.
Foodie Expert
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?