General Mills Cheerios Cereal Bowl Pak - Toasted Whole Grain Oat Cerel, 0.69 Ounce -- 96 per case.

BY GENERAL MILLS

Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Perfect serving size. Its awesome when I am running late for work or when I'm not really motivated to hurry in the morning, that I can just grab it and throw it into my purse and off to work I go. Its so much easier than measuring the serving size for an individual bowl in the morning.
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
Even though this isn't packed with marshmellows and sugar, you can find my 4 year old sitting with a bowl of this everyday enjoying himself. I always loved cheerios, but i always added too much sugar!
Kali D.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I can eat cereal at any time and i very much injoy these cause it can help u say healther and still taste good.. I'm glad that they made single serving sizes for easy eating
Megan O.
Sherwood, OR
These little boxes of cereal are so super handy when you are on a vacation, or camping, or need a breakfast to go. they are also very nice to eat for a snack.
Melanie R.
I can eat cereal anytime of any day. Especially if it's in a convenient sized bowl that is disposable, then it's perfect for being on the go.
Shinah S.
Westfield, MA
The cereal bowls are so convenient. We can eat right in the bowl when we are away from home. Plus, having a toddler cheerios are a must.
molly t.
Glasgow, KY
The Cheerios Cereal Bowl Pak is an easy to-go snack for kids and if you aren't really hungry a great snack for anyone!
Virginia R.
Heber, CA
This brings back to much memories
the cereal i used to eat everyday from elementry to junior high to high school.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
They're plain Cheerios in a convenient package. You'll have to eat them dry or have a carton of milk. Not bad.
Amber W.
I remember eating these as a kid but I can't find them around here anymore. I use to love them.