BY GENERAL MILLS

General Mills Cereal Breakfast Pack Pouches.
Lucky Charms®. 130 calories per pouch.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch®. 160 calories per pouch.
Cheerios®.100 calories per pouch.
Golden Grahams®. 140 calories per pouch.
Honey Nut Cheerios®, Cocoa Puffs®, Trix®, Frosted Cheerios®. 120 calories per pouch.
Naturally flavored. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "The brand has all of my favorite cereals so they never fail to have something that I'll love in the pack." in 1 review
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
General Mills Cereal Breakfast Pack Pouches - 8 CT
My little one loves these!
Whether it's taking them to school as a breakfast snack or using them at home.
I purchase them from Wal-Mart for about $5
The only downside is that it only has 8 bags in a box, which is only a weeks worth of use... for one child.
I would definitely appreciate if there were a larger quantity box option.
Brianna S.
Macomb, IL
These are the best especially for broke college students such as myself. Get all this for one low price. The brand has all of my favorite cereals so they never fail to have something that I'll love in the pack.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Wow! This was a great go to snack when I was a soldier in the Army! I packed several boxes when I was going to the "field" for several days. It is good to eat dry and drink water, nice and sweet and gives your body fuel! Love this brand!
Tessa S.
Memphis, TN
General Mills makes some of my favorite cereals. They are good for breakfast, when you want a snack, or when you just don't feel like cooking. Just watch the sugar. These cereals can be very sweet.
amie d.
My kids are bigger they love the variety and this just does it am I don't get it often but when I do they love it and I got to teach them how to eat cereal out of the box😍
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
These cereal package come in handy first thing in the morning when you are running behind and trying to get little off and running . They make breakfast just a little bit easier in my book.
Jenny R.
johnson city, Tn
Perfect for vacations and traveling. Meets the needs of both of my boys without having to buy two large boxes. One the pricey side though, but you pay for convenience.
Jason G.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love how tasteful these cereals are. Nothing is more homey or full of memories than a nice bull of cherios.
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
Great product that satisfies even the pickiest cereal eaters. Great for on the go snacks.
Taylor C.
Valdosta, GA
If you love regular cheerios then you'll love these! It's also great they are gluten free