General Mills Bugles Original Peg 3 Oz(Case of 6) uploaded by Miriah L.

BY GENERAL MILLS

Bugles Original Peg 3 Oz(Case of 6) see more...

• Cheddar or original? My A= Cheddar all the way1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
Review for: Corn Snacks more...
So yummy and a perfect snack, super crunchy and smells so good. An easy bag to take im the car with I and doesn’t make a mess. Not a lot of crumbs and come in bite size pieces. I buy them at Caseys all the time and they’re always on sale
Miriah L.
Goldsboro, NC
I have always loved Bugles chips since I was a little kid. I would always put them on each finger tip before eating each one when I was a child! They are a great crispy corn snack that are more on the healthier side than other chips out there.
Lesa P.
My family totally love these. They are something that reminds me of my childhood and now my kids and grand kids can be taken back to. They are always fresh and the price is great. I always have these for road trips. You can always find a bag in my desk at work.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
Love Bugles. They are a bit salty but I love them just the same. I also use them during the holidays. Dip them in red candy coating with a marshmallow on top to make little santa hats. Great to add in sweet and salty party mixes.
Christine B.
Rochester, NY
I totally love these little Bugles!!! They completely take me back to my childhood! We used to put them on our fingertips and pretend we were witches with long sharp nails! They are fun to eat and very tasty too.
Glamour G.
I've loved these since my grandmother had a little store she'd sell these to others, but I'd get them for free. They are so delicious and for me, still the perfect little snack!
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are awesome. Love them. Great snack. Good for parties. Always loved putting them on my fingers to make witch nails. Slightly be greasier than I remember
Rebekah A.
Wilmington, NC
I used to love these things, but now they have gotten way to salty for me to eat. Good flavor, but if you can't handle a lot of sodium, don't eat them.
Jillian  H.
These may taste absolutely horrible, like eating cardboard, but they do make excellent finger swords to fight with.
Adriana P.
I love bangles the cheddar ones are the best but I'll take these awesome snack I just can't get enough.
Adriana P.