BY BUGLES

General Mills Bugles?? Original Flavor Snack.
Crispy Corn Snacks.
Net wt 7.5 oz (212g. see more...

• Where can I buy these at?9 Answers
  • I was going to buy these. are they good?9 Answers
  • Anyone else have to put these on their fingers before eating ? 😂😂3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "A really good salty snack, kids love them, fun to eat & taste great!" in 1 review
  • "One of my all time favorite snacks." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor is the sour cream and onion!'" in 1 review
Nicole W.
Review for: Crispy Corn Snacks Original Flavor 14.5 oz
These are fun treats that I used for Halloween to make witch fingers . They are also an inexpensive snack but I put in my kids lunch. I get them when I can find them in bulk at Sam's club. They are not nutritional though which is the downside. The flavor is OK a bit on the salty side.
Carson M.
Review for: Crispy Corn Snacks Original Flavor 14.5 oz
I mean yum. Classic chips from childhood. Can make them into witch fingers or just pop them in your mouth.

They are salty and crunchy. You can’t go wrong, unless you run out.

Great snack for road trips!
Mimi A.
Ossining, NY
I love bugles so much. The only reason I did not put 5 stars is because sometimes they are very salty. Other then being salty sometimes they are very good. I have loved this as a snack ever since high school. These are not only delicious but they take me back to a very happy and simpler time in my life. I suggest anyone try them get the little snack pack but trust and believe they will not be enough 😘
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
These are great snack for anyone. They are a little on the salty side. They are nice and crunchy but not hard that it hurts to bite. It's totally inexpensive and my kids like them too. My favorite flavor is the caramel one!
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Tasty, salty corn chips! They're nice and crispy! Like all chips, you can't just eat one! And let's not pretend that ALL of us have put them on our fingers and pretended they were claws or long fingernails! They're not only delicious, they're fun too. They're a good alternative to the normal potato chip.
SoNice T.
Foodie Expert
These chips are very delicious 😋. This was one of my childhood favorites. It is nit healthy, but it's a very good snack to have on your chest day. I really love the flavors that come in these chips. You would have to try these for yourself to test his good these really are 😃.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
I love bugles, they are one of my favorite snack products. I expected them to be salty, which they are! They are so much fun to eat as they are hollow and crunchy! I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a yummy snack!
Marianna A.
Bugles are the g.o.a.t. and I forgot how much I loved them until I bought them as a late night snack the other day. So crunchy, a bit buttery, and ADDICTIVE. The ultimate 90s snack and still great to this day
JJ B.
I like the way to these chips taste. They do taste good. When I was little we put these on the tip of our fingers and pretended they were fingernails ( LOL)! I buy these from time to time. The only reason I don't give these a five star is because they are too salty. Many chips have too much salt on them. I honestly do like these.
Catherine S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite beach bag salty snack! I like that they are not overly greasy, overly salty and the perfect size for noshing while catching some rays. They are always in my bag in the summer - adult and kiddos love them :)
Odalis M.
I was going to buy these. are they good?
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Where can I buy these at?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Foodie Expert
Anyone else have to put these on their fingers before eating ? 😂😂