GroceryPantryBisquick
General Mills Bisquick Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb

General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb

General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb

que rico se ven, veré si puedo conseguirlos.
How well does this work for the flavor of waffles?
Are you mixing it with water or milk [product:bisquick-all-purpose-baking-mix-5-lb-80-oz] ?
Start your review of General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb!
How would you rate this product?
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Costco
This flour tastes very rich, and also the pancakes are very fluffy, it is a good brand and I like it a lot. My children love it, I recommend it.
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
This makes home run pancakes and waffles!!! I don't really like the Betty Crocker style pancakes. They are too airy and chewy for me. I prefer a dense, thick, heavy, tall pancake. And this bisquick does the trick phenomenally!!! I won't use any other pancake starter, even homemade recipes! I highly recommend. And the great thing is that you can pick this up at your local supermarket. Very easy to find!
Meaghan H.
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy using General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb to make waffles and pancakes. This brand makes it so simple and my pancakes always come out so good, tasty and fluffy. I enjoy making blueberry waffles and this is my go mix. The flavor is very delicious and has a buttery flavor to it. This is even great to make homemade biscuits with. I enjoy using this and its a staple in my pantry. One box of this goes a long way. I highly recommend giving this product a try. My family is obsessed with this stuff. #InfluensterAwards2020
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb uploaded by Tilena T.
Purchased at: Publix
In our house we LOVE pancakes and all things bread. This bisquick mix is really good to use as a starter for so many different bread recipes. You can use this to make biscuits by simply adding milk to the mix and dropping spoonfuls of dough on a pan and baking. It’s about a 3:1 ratio. Just until a soft dough forms. Add eggs to the mix and you have pancakes. Add sugar and butter and you can make strawberry shortcake. So many possibilities and this mix makes everything so much easier. Great product at a great price. Highly recommended. General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb
Lanie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bisquick is a staple in my pantry. I use it for pancakes,waffles, biscuits, shortcake, and scones. So quick and convenient to use. Makes preparation so much easier for me.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb I like my son to feel i have some time for him before I leave for work. So I use Bisquick... 2 eggs and a cup of my almond milk and make a few batches so I can make him his favorite pancakes. Bisquick makes life easier and mom happy!! There are also a million uses for bisquick from chicken fingers to shortcake to potpies and EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!
Natalia  S.
San Antonio, TX
General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb uploaded by Natalia  S.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Súper rico para crepas panqueques 🥞 muffins todo en una es increíble y [email protected] está súper rico quedan muy esponjosos
Katherine R.
Montclair, NJ
I love bisquick! Its a must have in my household. My favorite recipe for bisquick are 7up biscuits. Everyone has to make it once, you won't be disappointed
Stephanie B.
Oglesby, TX
So yummy!! Quick and easy to make! My kids love these, especially with fruit! I would love to see bigger boxes or resealable packages, be easier on camping trips.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb uploaded by Jaime F.
The absolute best pancake mix hands down! The recipe calls for adding eggs and milk, which yields mouth watering, fluffy pancakes. Love them on a Sunday morning or breakfast for dinner during the week.General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...