General Mills AVTSN13158 Nature Valley Granola Bars, Chewy Strawberry Yogurt, 1.2 oz. Bar, 16 Bars Per Box

BY GENERAL MILLS

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. Energy from pure and natural ingredients brings together the goodness of whole grains and the nutritional benefits of calcium. Food Type: Cereal Bar; Flavor: Chewy Strawberry Yogurt; Capacity (Weight): 1.200 oz; Capacity (Volume): N/A. see more...

• "Not a big fan of these." in 1 review
  • "I really like this product, great for a quick breakfast or snack." in 1 review
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Too many calories for what it is, it's kind of higher in sugar than other bars I like for pre or post workout. It's good, but i wouldn't buy them again.
McKenzie S.
McKenzie S.
I liked these but the weird thing about them was that they kind of have a sour after-taste because of the yogurt. They are also kind of small.
Daryl B.
Daryl B.
Oneonta, NY
I really like this product, great for a quick breakfast or snack. A little sweet but still great tasting.
Denise V.
Denise V.
They're not your typical granola bar...the yogurt adds just enough of a different taste to make them taste great!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Super yummy and delicious. I love to just grab these on the go, and they actually fill me up.
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Bradford, PA
Not a big fan of these. The yogurt on them tastes absolutely disgusting. I do not really recommend buying these.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
winter haven , fl
Favorite gronola bar. The yogurt adds the perfects punt of sweetness to the bar.
krista v.
krista v.
Foodie Expert
These are yummy and even very nutricious. they make a great snack and i love them. even my kids like to take a bite
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
Quick breakfast bar or if your just craving something sweet. I love the granola and yogart combination
Persia T.
Persia T.
Foodie Expert
Review for: Bar
At first I was "ify" about liking it or not but after my first bite I was hooked. They are pretty fulfilling too which is great. The only downside I'd say for me was I got tired of the same taste. I think a better choice would be mixed berries