BY CHEX #18 in Gluten-Free Snacks

General Mills Apple Cinnamon Chex® Rice Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
130 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 9% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
No artificial colors or flavors.
Naturally flavored.
Gluten free!
Sweetened with real apple & cinnamon.
15 minute recipes on back. see more...

General Mills Apple Cinnamon Chex Cereal
  • "I have to eat gluten free and have been for probably 6 years and we always get these and this flavor is DELICIOUS!!!" in 2 reviews
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I was excited about Chex being gluten free yet, any of the flavored Chex don't work well for me. I'm unsure if it's because they use rice bran or what but I still have reactions to the Apple Cinnamon cereal. I've tried to give it a chance and end up giving the cereal away to a friend. I just don't believe it is 100% gluten free. If I didn't have a reaction the cereal would work fine.
Chelsey F.
I love Chex because these are gluten free but still have plenty of flavor. They aren't overly pricey and I feel you get your dollar's worth. They aren't perfectly healthy, but they are certainly a better option that reaching for a muffin or some of the other sugary cereals out there.
Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
This is my favorite cereal! I used to love apple cinnamon cheerios but the chex version is my new favorite! I love the chex brand but apple cinnamon is my favorite. I buy this every time I find it at the grocery store. It is hard to find sometimes though.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I miss Apple Jacks cereal, but now that Chex has a ton of flavors of their GF cereal, I get this wonderful alternative!!

This is perfect to eat on its own Dry or with milk! I had a friend make a apple "puppy chow" with this one time that was go die for!
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
I've been eating Chex for years! And I love that they are naturally GF! (All but the wheat flavor) all the flavors are so good my faves are vanilla and cinnamon but this one is good too it tastes like fall.
Amber H.
I love chex cereal it's my favorite! they have quite a few flavors and i have never been sick from their cereal. it's filling and taste great what more can you ask for in a cereal?
Amanda B.
Henagar, AL
As a Celiac, these are a sanity saver! I swear the apple flavor is nearly juicy! Very yummy with milk or as a snack, albeit a bit messy!
Lauren D.
Oak brook, Il
I thought after becoming Gf I'd have to give up all good cereal. NOT THE CASE! This is delicious and tastes like any other cereal
kayla d.
Arden, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that Chex are gluten free. Every flavor of Chex that I have tried has been great!
Mikayla H.
Not the best cereal... There are many better alternatives such as General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal! Unfortunately, this cereal is pretty bland. Would NOT recommend!