General Kraft Paper Bag uploaded by Tennia B.

BY GENERAL

YKQ1218 Features: Paper bag For a multitude of needs Gussets and self-opening thumb notches Recyclable and biodegradable; certified SFI and cedar grove Product and packaging contain recycled content 500 Per bundle 50-lb Base weight Color/Finish: Color: Brown Dimensions: Dimensions: 6'' H x 3.63'' W x 11.06'' D see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Republic, MO
Great for anyone who is active in class activities or have their own business. . use them for 'secret' reward bags!
Jade J.
Jade J.
Simi Valley, CA
These are my go to for goodie bags for kids birthdays. Add some cute decorations, staple and you are good to go. The kids love tearing into them. They are also good for making DIY microwave popcorn
Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
I always wanted to try this bags and when I finally did I wasn't that pleased with it. They break...
Dariana A.
Dariana A.
Marion, OH
I use this product quite often especially for birthday parties when i feel like decorating goodie bags. Or i sometimes use it to pack my husbands lunch. Great product :)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I used to take these to school with me every day in high school, they are great to keep in your bookbag, and then just throw away so you don't have to worry about bringing anything home.
Bradenton, FL
Great for take out food and also groceries I am a recycler so I prefer the Brown paper bags over plastic.bags any day
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
I've been using these bags for lunches for many years now. I tried to switch to lunchboxes, but nothing beats the brown paper bag!
Candy M.
Candy M.
Aside from the occasional lunches that these contain, these are perfect for luminarias. Stick candles in paper bags and set them in a line and voila - instant, beautiful Christmas decorations. It's a New Mexico thing :)
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Fantastic product for many different uses! Very sturdy bag that can be used for a multitude of things.
FashionDues 💖.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Simple crate paper bags for the use of packing your lunch of course you can use these in other ways for us and for ass with children or even just you know simple arts and crafts for your room but these which is great simple paper bags
Bradenton, FL
Do they make them in white?
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
Why did they choose brown for the color?
Jess E.
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Do they make other colors?