General Kraft Paper Bag uploaded by Tennia B.

BY GENERAL

YKQ1218 Features: Paper bag For a multitude of needs Gussets and self-opening thumb notches Recyclable and biodegradable; certified SFI and cedar grove Product and packaging contain recycled content 500 Per bundle 50-lb Base weight Color/Finish: Color: Brown Dimensions: Dimensions: 6'' H x 3.63'' W x 11.06'' D see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Erica J.
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
I used these for party gift bags. Very easy and affordable. They can hold a lot and are sturdy enough that you won't worry.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
Perfect for packing lunch! Or for doing a lot of kids diy projects and crafts!
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great paper bag for taking lunches and snacks in. It is also wonderful for crafts like finger puppets. Glue eyes, add a mouth, nose, maybe some yarn for the hair. Just great!!
Kris K.
Kris K.
These bags are actually more practical than you think. They're great for packing lunches for field trips, arts and crafts, dumping smelly things, and more!
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use these bags every day to put my lunch in for work. i also love to put candles in them or even make a few crafts out of them.
marilid m.
marilid m.
I buy this to send my kids with there lunch to school and even me when I take lunch to work
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I love these. I use them for so many things. I use them for the obvious...lunches but also pop popcorn in them in the microwave, and use them for crafts. They are very useful, versatile and durable.
Valencia T.
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX
Great for on the go small lunches
Bradenton, FL
Great for take out food and also groceries I am a recycler so I prefer the Brown paper bags over plastic.bags any day
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Fantastic product for many different uses! Very sturdy bag that can be used for a multitude of things.
Bradenton, FL
Do they make them in white?
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
Why did they choose brown for the color?
Myrtle Beach, SC
Do they make other colors?