General Foods International Coffeehouse Beverage Mix, French Vanilla Cafe, 9 oz (255 g) uploaded by Billy W.

BY GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL

Naturally and artificially flavored. Rich and creamy with a dash of vanilla flavor, inspired by the cafes in France. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This taste great and is very easy to make. it is on the sweeter side though but you can adjust it by adding more or less of the mix. Other flavors are great too. you can find it at the grocery store. It is not pricey at all. I would recommend checking out all the flavors.
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
This is pretty sweet but tastes decent. It has a great price so that's nice. The only issue for me is that it's not a very strong coffee flavor and adding more powder does not make it better.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I am a big caffeine lover. I drink something with caffeine all time. I also love coffee, lattes and cappuccinos. The french vanilla flavor in this is so sweet, rich and creamy. I love making this and drinking it nice and hot or adding ice and throwing it in a blender to make it like a slushy.
Ranalynn N.
Hilo, HI
This is very special because I just love to mix it with my coffee and using it as a cheater for my creamer. I also love to bring it to work as a convenience. This container is very suitable for traveling and easy to put into my suitcase.
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
I'm not a fan of coffee but I love this! Mainly because it has no coffee taste to it. If you hate coffee but need something to wake you up in the morning give this a try it'll really wake you up!
Tonyae F.
Saint Louis, MO
FRENCH VANILLA I love it. It taste like something real delicious and plus it's ice cream ice cream is the best I love any type of ice cream mostly French vanilla so yeah hope anyone who has read this will eat the ice cream
Billy W.
Portland , OR
The general foods international French Vanilla were excellent. Have allways loved this brand since it is a nice flavor, in fact was so good had to order another set of those nine ounce cans, the best ev
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
I like the Maxwell house brand. It has a better taste of the French vanilla and that's my favorite flavor. It's sooo good!
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
Good hot chocolate aww during the cold nights with cheese and bread aww I love this chocolate is the best.
Heather S.
Carlisle, PA
I love this stuff. It creamy and just the right sweetness I like. I wonder what all flavors they have?
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
I have never seen this where can I find and does anyone know if its rich in flavor????