Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsGE Lighting
General Electric LED 60w 2pk Light Bulb White

General Electric LED 60w 2pk Light Bulb White

GE Soft White LED light bulbs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They're dimmable and illuminate your home with warm, soft white light. Use this 10-Watt GE LED general purpose light in table lamps, sconces and open fixtures to replace 60-watt incandescent bulbs. It���s great for frequently used fixtures���GE LED���s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of General Electric LED 60w 2pk Light Bulb White!
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
I like General Electric light bulbs as they are long lasting and provide the perfect amount of soft lighting to any room
Sheila T.
Harlan, KY
These bulbs are the best! Since I've started using these bulbs I've noticed my electric bill has came down some. Not only are you saving money on your electric bill but your saving money on buying light bulbs. These light bulbs seem like they last forever! No joke , I didn't have to replace any bulbs for about 5 years. 5 YEARS!!! Not only is it better for your wallet but it helps our environment too!
Nicole D.
E Saint Louis, IL
We went all LED it just looks better. Regular lighting is dull. When you but a led light in it brightens the room ten times over. Do your self a favor and go all led and it saves on your electric bill!!!
Melisa D.
Lake Worth, FL
I tried these for the first time a couple of months ago! Their work great! I would recommend you to try them it you haven't already!!!
Lisa C.
Hixson, TN
We have switched all bulbs to LED in our home and truly saw a difference in the electric bill. The light is natural and I will buy this brand again!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,527 reviews
Purchased at: Target
These are my go to light bulb!! They last longer and they are not dangerous like the old style of light bulb is. These are safe for the environment as long as you recycle ♻️♻️♻️ them. #ecofriendly #ecowarrior
Jenna G.
Plainwell, MI
These light bulbs have really helped our energy bill and easy to light the small space of our home.
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles , CA
We got them for free in our community love them no longer dull off white feels we have bright lighting for upbeat positives feels only
A. M.
Mableton, GA
These bulbs are great and last a long time. They may cost a little more but it is worth it for the time that they last. I recommend this product.
Lourdes M.
Love the look these light bulbs provide. They give your home a natural light without it being too warm or too blue. It’s the perfect light bulb and at a great price. Would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?