General Electric GE Premium Waterproof White Silicone Kitchen/Bath/Plumbing Caulk 9.8-

BY GENERAL ELECTRIC

Ge premium waterproof white silicone kitchen/bath/plumbing caulk 9.8-oz. see more...

Kristie A.
I received GE Silcone White Kitchen & Bath Sealant, complimentary from Viewpoints , for testing purposes. I've tried and use many different GE products (lightbulbs, appliances, etc), but this is the first HE Silcone Sealant I've ever used. After reading the product description, I knew this was going to be much better than the other brands I've been using. It's flexible, 100% waterproof, 10 years mold free, low odor, and doesn't shrink, crack, or crumble.

I used the silicone sealant, while remodeling my bathroom and it's so easy to use., The product comes out smooth, and evenly, without making a mess. It works great on laminate flooring, marble countertops, glass, metal, porcelain and even a fiberglass tub. It only took about 30 mins to dry, depending on how much you apply. If you apply it rather thick, it's gonna take it awhile to dry. It dries a very bright white and doesn't stain or dull over time.

I will purchase this product Everytime I need a Kitchen & Bath Silcone Sealant. I highly recommend this to professionals, handyman's, and do-it-yourselfers (like me). It's worth a lot more than it cost.

Cheryl W.
I thought the GE silicone worked great in my main bathroom to reseal my tub and shower area. I like the 10 year mold free and lifetime guarantee! It came out with no air bubbles or globs and was easy to apply. It doesn't shrink after curing and give a a nice professional finish.