BY GENDARME

Gendarme Cologne Spray, 2 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Suzanne E.
So there is an OBSESSION amongst a group of my girlfriends of this cologne. One of the ladies husbands has worn it for years and he always smelled SO GOOD...but she would never tell us what kind of cologne it was. FINALLY, after 8 LONG YEARS, she broke down. It's Gendarme! She did say that you shouldn't order from Amazon, get it at NORDSTROM...or it doesn't smell the same. I have looked online and haven't found it anywhere else. So, I stopped into Nordstrom for a sample the other day and now I just need to get my boyfriend to start wearing it :)
Dawn C.
There is just nothing that smells better than this. Fresh, clean, warm and very sexy. Smells great on both men and women. There is no alternative! Very simple bottle shape won't compete for space or look tacky on any counter or perfume tray.
Bri T.
Lexington, GA
I have been wearing Gendarme for several years yet despite living in a large metropolitan city(Chicago) it became increasingly difficult to find. It used to be sold at Marshall Field's(only the Water Tower store) and they stopped carrying it before they ceased to exist.A few local menswear stores carried it but they folded too. I did find it at other stores when traveling out of state, but finally found it on Amazon and at a better price than most of the stores when they did happen to have it. It has a clean, fresh citrusy,almost "soapy" scent and doesn't overpower like many flowery/woodsy scents.Occasionally people have commented that I smelled like I " just stepped out of the shower". Not bad!
Samantha H.
Cleveland, OH
My boyfriend wears this cologne and I love the the way it smell if you have a boyfriend this is a most have
Vanessa C.
Caraquet, NB
I bought this for my boyfriend and he liked it and didn't a the same time because at the begginging it smells good but after a while the smell gets to you and you can't stand it !