BY GENA

Buy on Jet.com
Joe W.
Pearl , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gena pedi soft lotion has always Worked great for me. I always wear flip flops so my feet get rough so I use this lotion twice a week and I've noticed that it's made my feet much softer.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom owns a nail salon and she's been using this product for many years now. It smells great and leaves your feet feeling clean and soft. No oily build up.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
I'm a nail Technician and I use this for my clients. It lasts long enough for a good massage and it leaves the skin and heels so soft and silky smooth.
jessica b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product to use after you use a pumice stone. then put socks on after to hold moisture.
Kattarina N.
Makes my skin feel really soft and moisturized while it soothes the skin and the lotion smells great
Christina G.
goose creek, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wowza! Putting this on then adding some socks and go nite nite at bedtime. Hello Morning softness!
Stephanie  M.
Pawtucket, RI
I love the lotion in Howell and leave your legs and feet feel soft and it works amazing
Karrie S.
Can this lotion remover dead skin from your feet