BY NONE

Protect yourself with affordably priced, form-fitting disposable gloves. Powder-coated interior helps minimize the wet-hand feeling typically associated with wearing latex. Intended for nonmedical tasks. Style: Disposable; Wrist Style: Rolled Beaded Cuff; Material(s): Latex. ~ Includes 10 dispenser packs of 100 gloves each.GEN8970M. 8970M. GEN-PAK CORP. GEN-PAK CORP. Powdered Latex General-purpose Gloves, Natural, Medium, 100/box. see more...

Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I use these disposable gloves to dye my hair and my son uses them to pick up poop outside. My hand is very small and I usually can't find a glove that fits great. That is my only problem. I keep these around the house for those things and plus cleaning as I can just throw them out after. They are really thin and I love that they are so thin because I feel like I get a better grip when I am cleaning or doing my hair.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Very durable. I used these at work when I worked in the nursing home. They last a long time and great for all uses such as cleaning, and household work.
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great to use when cleaning the house. Use this product when you don't want to touch or come in contact with specific hazardous items
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
I like these gloves anytime I'm cleaning or coloring hair i use these all the time. And they don't rip as easy as other gloves.
Donna J.
Salem, VA
Love this product when cleaning especially the bathrooms ... great product a little pricey but great for cleaning