Gemvara Tiny Gem Heart Earrings, Platinum Stud Earrings with Diamond

by Gemvara

A gentle, Native-American remedy for clear, soft, younger-looking skin. Refreshes and softens hot, irritated skin. Splash it on, it's cool. COOLING: After exposure to the sun or wind. REFRESHING: After shaving, after a bath or shower or use for a massage. CLEANSING: Gently cleans and softens all types of skin conditions. The first to add Aloe Vera to its formula for not only gentle cooling and cleansing of the skin but softening as well.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gemvara Tiny Gem Heart Earrings, Platinum Stud Earrings with Diamond!
2 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I am really liking this product! I love it! After I wash my face, I use this product followed by a moisturizing serum/oil. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. Clean. I definable recommend this product. For best results, product must be used regularly though (IMO).
2 years agoEast Orange, NJ
Gemvara Tiny Gem Heart Earrings, Platinum Stud Earrings with Diamond uploaded by Shannon B.
I love this product it's a great toner. I use it as part of my everyday facial cleansing routine. I highly recommend it and is worth the price. It can be purchased at your local drugstore.
3 years agoSanta Ana, CA
witch hazel is amazing a couple months ago i was suffering from acne that not only hurt me but it brought my confidence down. I used witch hazel every day for about 2-3 times a day it's really easy to apply and i saw improvements withing days. I like it because it's affordable and it helped me reduce my acne and after I used it i felt great and my skin felt refresh.
4 years agoElizabeth , NJ
Witch hazel is an amazing product!!! It has so many multi purposes from being a skin toner to even just using it makes with glycerin to make a good setting spray/primer spray. You can even make the witch hazel with either coconut oil or olive oil to make a great I'm make up remover. Festival any purpose that you use it for on your face and help shrinks the poorest but not dry you out and it's great for sensitive skin people and combination skin people like myself who are acne prone.
4 years agoColumbus, OH
We keep a bottle of Witch Hazel around always because it has so many uses. You can use for cleaning your skin and face, like a toner. We also use it for dry skin, itchy skin, or bug bites. It has many more uses, a good product to keep in stock!
2 years ago
The most gentle toner i have ever used does not irritate or sting when using and that is great for gentle acne skin. Since it won't cause the skin to break out like other products. That only seem to cause severe inflammation like other toners do.
4 years agoGalesburg, IL
A great substitute for toner! All natural, and all awesome! It doesn't smell the greatest, but I'd rather have that than a bunch of good smelling chemicals on my face.
3 years agoMiami, FL
I love it, mainly because it can give you much use, I like that used for skin itchiness, for some ground to clean the skin and keep them free of bacteria
4 years agoMansfield, TX
Very good for sensitive skin. I consistently use this one and there's nothing negative I could say about it. only positive results.
4 years agoNauvoo, IL
I like Witch Hazel because I have such sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin. I am not crazy about the smell though!