BY GEMS

Get everything you need to power through your day in one convenient bundle with this Gems fitness accessory bundle. Earbuds plug into any 3.5mm audio jack Designed for smartphones, tablets and MP3 players Fitness band features a lightweight construction with a form-fitting design Touch-friendly transparent mask allows for device navigation without any hassle Convenient key holder built into arm strap Reflective strip for nighttime use Selfie monopod lets you take selfie photos from a distance with a telescoping handle and remote shutter Easy plug-and-play operation with 3.5mm jack Portable, lightweight power bank charges smartphones, tablets and portable gaming devices Slim design with built-in mirror What's Included Earbuds Fitness band Selfie monopod Power bank Micro USB charging cable 11"H x 4.5"W x 4.5"D Weight: 0.67 lbs. Earbud cord length: 3.5 ft. Band fits arms up to 15-in. in circumference Fitness band compatible with iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 & iPod touch (all generations) Fitness band: neoprene Selfie monopod fits a variety of devices between 2.5" to 3" wide Power bank output: 2000maH For information about the modified return policy, please click here Model no. 696055262359 Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
This band bad don't get it. I wore it on one run, and of course I got sweaty. The band soaked up my sweat, and got my iPhone all wet and now it has water damage and won't turn on. Had to spend $350 to replace my phone.

Do NOT buy this band. You're better off just holding your phone.
SIMO H.
Khouribga
Hi dear.My name is Mohamed from Morocco, I am a good e-marketer on many web sites , I can help you get good sales in return for sending me products, I have adopted many methods in marketing including: through e-mail,and forums i like your product and i want to do a review for you.i have a fans page on facebook (+5000 follows and likes) for gaming and technologies .my fans will be very happy to buy this product , and they will suggest their friend to buy t also . so do not worry your product will like all my fans contact me : hasnabi11191999@gmail.com