BY GEM

Ceramic Science. HPB Science Plates Produce Negative Ions and Far Infra Red to Seal in Vital Moisture and Repel Humidity for Unparalleled Shine. MCH Heating Elements Provide Instant Heat Up with Immediate Heat Recovery to Maintain Even Temperature up to 140°F. Ceramic Heat Helps Eliminate Static and Reduce Frizz. Squeeze Sensitive Floating Plates Grips Hair for Even Control on all Hair Texture. Anti Slip Grip and Beveled Plates Help Control the Hair for Endless Styling Possibilities. Create Multiple Styles from Straight and Smooth to Glamorous Curls and Waves. see more...

Leslie K.
Greeneville, TN
I have this an absolutely love it. It gets the job done for my fairly thin, naturally wavy hair. I use it multiple times a week and I actually ordered it offline from amazon. In my opinion it's one of the better ones I've had but then again my hair isn't very complicated either.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I LOVE this straightener it worked AMAZINGLY. It kept my hair straight all day worked perfectly every time. I've had it for about 3 years and the only reason I'm getting rid of it is because a little bit of wire is starting to expose itself.
AnnDLyn W.
Greensburg, LA
This iron is one of the best I have ever had! I've used many, but this one tops them all. I don't feel like it "singes" my hair or burns it. It's very diverse and I also use it for waves and curling! I have thick wavy hair and it definitely gets the job done!
Maggie B.
I just recently found out how to use a flat iron for curls and it works perfect! Recommend it to everyone.