Gem GEM CP20 Plastic Head Push Pins- Plastic- Clear- 3/8

Gem GEM CP20 Plastic Head Push Pins- Plastic- Clear- 3/8"- 100/Box

BY GEM

Push pins secure notices, letters, cards and other important documents to bulletin boards and wall panels. Strong steel pin for inserting into even the toughest surfaces. Pin caddy included. Global Product Type: Push Pins-Push Pins; Head Material: Plastic; Head Diameter: 1/4 in; Pin Material: Steel. see more...

Gem GEM CP20 Plastic Head Push Pins- Plastic- Clear- 3/8
Gem GEM CP20 Plastic Head Push Pins- Plastic- Clear- 3/8"- 100/Box
Jenna D.
If you have a bulletin board, you need these. I like that they are clear... the colored ones are cheesy. The are a great price and easy to find in stores. They work exactly how they are supposed to.
Katherine J.
These push pins are great to use on a cork board but I don't like the clear ones. I prefer the colored ones because if they fall on the floor its sometimes hard to find the clear ones or I don't notice that it fell off.
Maria R.
I'm a college student and i don't have a good memory and i own a bulletin board and these push pens are great for me to pin notes or important notices on my bulletin board.
Heather M.
Robertsville, MO
These are usually the push pins I end up using. They are very easy to use and they also hold up all of the paperwork I am working with at the time.
Casey H.
These are durable and a great way to organize important paperwork or pictures. Love that they can go with any color scheme.
Vianni M.
Greenbelt, MD
Great for my stack of papers around my desk and also I use around the house, these little pins came to be really useful.
Rebecca M.
Brooklyn, NY
These work perfectly on my cork board in my dorm room. They don't clash with my color scheme and get the job done!
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL
These are great push pins. They're really sturdy and the fact that they are clear means they'll go with anything.
Laura B.
Pikesville, MD
Good quality push pins are nice to have for our cork board at work. Good color selection
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I always lose these somehow. They're super strong though and come in different colors.