2 colors available

BY GEM

Quality aluminum head with a strong steel pin. The smooth extended head and sharp point allow these push pins to be inserted into the toughest surfaces. They are easy to remove without harming fingers. Global Product Type: Push Pins-Push Pins; Head Material: Aluminum; Head Diameter: 3/16 in; Pin Material: Steel. see more...

• Theses are so cute where can I find theses?4 Answers
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Push pins are awesome to bring to college because usually the desk that the school provides you has a built in cork board! You can tack up pictures of family and friends, to-do lists, and whatever else you want to see when you're sitting at your desk!
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
Muy funcional, para sujetar papeles en la pizarra de corcho, y se pueden hacer manualidades utilizando esto
Donneitha R.
Donneitha R.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL USING THESE AROUND BABIES AND SMALL CHILDREN!!! Okay, now that I've put out the parental disclaimer - I love these!!!!! Better than tape and I have a corkboard that really takes to these well.
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Big Rapids, MI
Everyone needs push pins these questions are super good they never been or they barely break and I use them all the time that he got things on my wall and they barely leave a small little tiny hole
Maricruz R.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
Push pins we here one of the best things I bought before moving in to college they came in handy a lot. I use them for pretty much everything in my apartment. They're very strong and durable.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
New Orleans, LA
Used these is my freshman dorm room when we weren't supposed to hang things up with these...but the whole were so small when I moved out that my RA never noticed. Nice and discrete.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
These are in between for me. Thy either work or they can get through your wall and then they make this big hole in your wall.it can go either way
Dalton A.
Dalton A.
These are great. When my fiancé was away for college, he used these to hang up cards and pictures and posters all over his apartment. They're really very handy!
Megan B.
Megan B.
These little push pins look great I have a bulletin board that had pictures all over it and these pins look excellent pinned in there
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
A big box of push pins for cheaper. The aluminum silver makes it look fancier than just a regular push pin. Good for hanging up pictures in your dorm
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Theses are so cute where can I find theses?