Gem Force Intense Ceramic Science uploaded by Stephanie A.Gem Force Intense Ceramic Science uploaded by Mackenzie S.

BY GEM

Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I often have issues with frizzy hair so my salon stylist suggested a nice hair dryer with a quick flat iron. I went out and bought my GEM hairdryer at T.J. Maxx for around $30 and did not regret it! I have had it for over two years now and it still feels as if I just bought it. One of my favorite things about this hairdryer is that the cord is super long so you’re not super restricted to the wall where it’s plugged in. The other thing I like it how light weight it is. I have super long hair so it takes a while to dry, using a lightweight hairdryer makes a world of difference in the mornings! I would buy it all over again!
Rebecca T.
Hemet, CA
I bought this from Marshalls as an impulse need a hair dyer now buy. This is probably the best dryer I've ever used. I love the attachments. It's comfortable to hold and has multiple settings for whatever heat or intensity you desire.
Stephanie A.
Saint Thomas,PA
I absolutely love this product especially when I don’t feel like straightening nor actually curling my hair. The diffuser in the packing is huge enough to grab your hair and curl it for you. It literally takes 10 minutes only for your hair to be curly and give volume. This product is affordable, I got it around $25. Highly recommend!
Valentin C.
Corpus Christi
This product from GEM does the job on what I need to accomplish for almost any hair style that I am trying to achieve. I enjoy this product a lot but it’s a dust magnet as it stays in my restroom. However I would recommend this product.
Madeleine M.
Boulder
With curly hair, I am very protective when it comes to styling, and until this past year I o my would air dry. After borrowing my roommates hairdryer I HAD to get one for myself. It is an incredible dryer and for a good price, you get sleek styled without worrying if it is drying the hair.
Keylin '.
Mastic
great for a beginners blow dryer im in cosmo school & have thick curly hair & its good to do my hair & i would recommend it for
personal use but i don't think that it will allow me to blow out alot of peoples hair i think it'll die😅 before i get into the cosmo business
Rebekah T.
I picked this up at TJ Maxx for around 25$. For the price point and the attachments you get it is worth the money. The diffuser is large and grabs hair well without creating frizz. Definitely a good purchase for me.
Melanie W.
New London, OH
The first time my sister and I tried this brand, we had found it at TJ Maxx. However, it ran out more quickly than any other hair dryer I’ve had. I LOVED it while it lasted, but when bought replacements they didn’t work as well. I don’t know if they change their models or what?
Jessie W.
United States
This blow dryer has every setting you need, with two different attachments which work perfectly. I use the diffuser quite often and it surprisingly works pretty fast even on low. It's also very light so your arm doesn't get tired but it feels nicely made
Monique C.
Atlanta, GA
After I lost my other hair dryer this was the perfect replacement. I got mine from tj max for 25 bucks a while ago and it still works feat. It has a diffuser as well as direct heat nozzle. Also mine is pink!