BY GEM

Product contains select cold-pressed olive oil from Italy, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, and Argentina see more...

Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
Works very well. Even though the bottle is small it give you alot for your money. I only have to use a little when sauteeing the onions or bellpeppers. Over all i liked it.
Stephen C.
Albuquerque
This is a good mid market common day olive oil to use. It does have  other additives to it. You will see this if you put it in the fridge. The components separate and there is half a stick of olive oil butter in it. But $1.67 compared with $10 for the next equivalent makes this choice and when I have used it , it does bring something to the table in cooking and it doesn't make what your cooking taste bad at all. Some chefs and cooks mite turn in their graves if you mention gem. But it works, it suffices and beyond and makes your Italian cooking taste great.  So if you cook, and are not putting on a dinner for vips use this! For that vein it works great and even in making a great time with your lady friend as a activity making dinner together before ....you make desert. In my experience it has made more happy moments and impressed the hell out of the women I have dated and led to more great times down the hall.
Megan J.
I really love this olive oil. I have already went through an entire bottle!! It has one of the best tastes without overpowering your food in that oil tastes. It worked great with everything I need to cook on the stovetop. I especially liked it for my veggies since it didn't drench them. I highly recommend!
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
I really love cooking with this olive oil. It’s not heavy and doesn’t soak into the food like some oils. The only complaint I have is that it’s a little pricey.
Lena P.
Love using this on my sandwich! It makes it taste so much better since I don't eat meat it adds flavor to my sandwich!

Walmart