BY GEM #90 in Olive Oil

Product contains select cold-pressed olive oil from Italy, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, and Argentina see more...

Buy on Walmart
Denise R.
Works very well. Even though the bottle is small it give you alot for your money. I only have to use a little when sauteeing the onions or bellpeppers. Over all i liked it.
Megan J.
I really love this olive oil. I have already went through an entire bottle!! It has one of the best tastes without overpowering your food in that oil tastes. It worked great with everything I need to cook on the stovetop. I especially liked it for my veggies since it didn't drench them. I highly recommend!
Lena P.
Love using this on my sandwich! It makes it taste so much better since I don't eat meat it adds flavor to my sandwich!