Gelusil Antacid uploaded by Paige K.

BY GELUSIL

Antacid-Anti-Gas/Alumina, Magnesia and Simethicone Relieves Heartburn Acid Indigestion Bloating Discomfort Gas Pressure ; Questions? see more...

Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA
There is NOTHING on the market better than this. I have IBS and many stomach issues and nothing else works. It's hard to locate but CVS sells it. Take teo and all bloating disappears!! A true life saver and they taste AMAZING to boot. TEN STARS
Stacey B.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this stuff when I was pregnant because my pharmacist said it would be safe to take... IT IS WONDERFUL! It works within a couple minutes of taking it! It cuts acid and reduces gas which was a HUGE help fighting my "morning sickness"
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
I had never even heard of these until my mom gave me one 7 months ago and now I've been a firm believer since! Heartburn and gas in one? Yes please I am always prone to heartburn or trapped gas these work ten times better than tums or rolaids or the Alka seltzerchews !!!!
Jessica l.
Lafayette, LA
This product works extremely fast and well! I usually chew only two and feel relief in just a few minutes. I suffer from acid reflux and esophagus problems, and have tried many products like this. I love this stuff.
Courtney E.
Shreveport, LA
Got a sample of this about 2 years ago & have been a purchasing customer ever since! I don't like the chalkiness or flavors of other products; additionally, they haven't worked for me. Gelusil not only relieves my acid woes, but doesn't make me want to vomit in the process of consuming it.
Dawn H.
I got a sample of this to try and I wasn't expecting much--but man, was I wrong! This is probably the BEST product I've ever tried for upset stomach. It worked for me 10x faster than Tums or Pepto's ever done for me. I recommend it to anyone who'll listen--the extra cost is worth it for it's efficiency. A Superior product.
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
I prefer this to tums because it is for multiple symptoms. the minty taste isn't bad either. i wish it didn't taste as chalky but all antacids do..
Rachel C.
This worked much better than TUMS did for me. The peppermint in this helps tame any gas symptoms.
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Yo recibí unas muestras gratis y este producto es muy bueno para las molestias estomacales como dolor acides ect
Iris G.
Jacksonville, FL
Me gustaría tratar este producto para la acidez ya que padesco de ese problema