Gellen UV LED Gel Nail Polish Kit - 6 Colors Tender Love Series 10ml Each

by gellen

**EASY APPLICATION:** 1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean. 2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs) -It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing- 3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) 4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) -- Apply 3rd coat if necessary. 5. Apply top coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) 6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue. HOW TO REMOVE: Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone. Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, check if ready if not leave a few minutes more. Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel. Peel off easily? 1. Remember to cap the nail edge when we apply the color gel. 2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean. 3. We can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it will be easy to peel off. 4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, or it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off. Not dry? Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds? We suggest: Base coat cured for 30 secs. Gel polish each coat - 60 secs. Top coat - 60 secs. Wipe with alcohol cotton ball. Too Thick? Applying every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don't have too much on it before starting the strokes.

PACKAGE - 6 bottles VOLUME - 10 ml/0.33 fl oz each bottle; On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes. Mirror shine finish; With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable; Made from natural resin, wears like gel, good tenacity; REMINDER - Cure under LED/UV light CURE TIME - Average for LED light 30-60 secs, UV light 2-4 mins.

Que tanto recomiendan este gel ?
Start your review of Gellen UV LED Gel Nail Polish Kit - 6 Colors Tender Love Series 10ml Each!
Stockton, CA
Review for: 6 Set #8
I love the colors. I love doing my own nails at home and I bought this set with a UV light. Well they dont disappoint. They last and dont chip fast. This is my go to gel nail polish at an affordable price. I recommend to anyone looking to save some $$ when buying gel nail polishes
Altamont , NY
Review for: 6 - SET#3
Love this polish! Lasts about a week, probably longer if you don’t pick your nails. Amazing range of colors and completely affordable! I’ve purchased a lot of their products. I’ll never go back to regular nail polish!
Linwood, NJ
Review for: 6 - SET#3
I didn't think I'd like the 3d cat eye, but my husband bought for me so I tried it. The colors are fun and I usually get compliments. I just wish my box came with a key legend.
Gold River , CA
Gellen UV LED Gel Nail Polish Kit - 6 Colors Tender Love Series 10ml Each uploaded by Tanya C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 6 Set #8
I bought this set on Amazon. It was fairly inexpensive and I did not have high hopes. But I was wrong. I love the brush!! It’s short so it gives you more precise application. Excellent product. I’ll be buying more from this brand. I would definitely recommend this product.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: 6 Set #8
I LOVE Gellen nail polishes. I haven’t been able to find for individual purchase but for the price of 6 it’s not a bad price and breaks down to a fair price per bottle, like $1-2 per bottle at times. Goes on smooth and for me lasts about a week BUT I’m rough on my nails. I play competitive kickball, work out and do a lot of dishes also haha! If I went easier on my polish, I’m sure would last even longer. My toes always get a good 2-3 weeks before a needed update.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 6 - SET#3
I absolutely love this product!! They typically last 2 weeks, and they really don’t chip! Very easy to use, and inexpensive when comparing to getting your nails done every couple of weeks!
Minneapolis
Review for: 6 Set #8
My first set of Gel polish and I'm so glad I got these! They last a long time. I'd definitely recommend using a gel base and top coat as directed.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 6 Set #8
Have to leave them under the lamp for longer than what was listed. However, the top coat dried fast.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: 6 - SET#3
Honestly I find these gel polished to be the best I have ever used even in comparison to salon ones
Ask a question to the Influenster community...