Gellen UV LED Gel Nail Polish Kit - 6 Colors Tender Love Series 10ml Each

by gellen

**EASY APPLICATION:** 1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean. 2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs) -It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing- 3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) 4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) -- Apply 3rd coat if necessary. 5. Apply top coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) 6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue. HOW TO REMOVE: Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone. Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, check if ready if not leave a few minutes more. Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel. Peel off easily? 1. Remember to cap the nail edge when we apply the color gel. 2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean. 3. We can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it will be easy to peel off. 4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, or it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off. Not dry? Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds? We suggest: Base coat cured for 30 secs. Gel polish each coat - 60 secs. Top coat - 60 secs. Wipe with alcohol cotton ball. Too Thick? Applying every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don't have too much on it before starting the strokes.

PACKAGE - 6 bottles VOLUME - 10 ml/0.33 fl oz each bottle; On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes. Mirror shine finish; With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable; Made from natural resin, wears like gel, good tenacity; REMINDER - Cure under LED/UV light CURE TIME - Average for LED light 30-60 secs, UV light 2-4 mins.

Que tanto recomiendan este gel ?
Start your review of Gellen UV LED Gel Nail Polish Kit - 6 Colors Tender Love Series 10ml Each!
Ripley
Review for: 6 Set #8
I received the Gellen UV LED Gel Nail Polish Kit, 6 Colors Tender Love Series 10ml each along with the UV Light machine as a birthday gift last January. Oh my, it is totally wonderful! The directions were easy to follow and FIRST TIME, my nails came out salon perfect! The polish lasted for over two weeks! The colors are on point, just beautiful. I've even ordered additional bottles online of this excellent polish. Highly recommended!
Archer City, TX
Review for: 6 - SET#3
This past summer I quit chewing my nails and wanted to make sure the habit was definitely gone. I started painting my nails with regular polish but found out it chipped way too fast for my liking. I purchased this kit for myself in September and have been in love ever since! This kit definitely has the best quality for the cheapest price. I ordered off amazon and it is much better than any of the kits I looked at in store.
Review for: 6 - SET#3
Awesome colors, I love this brand. It’s affordable and effective. Very easy to use, no more than 2 color coats needed. I got these more pastel colors for my sister who doesn’t like the bright sparkly ones I use, and they are perfect.
northern utah
Review for: 6 Set #8
i love the gellen brand! these products were all easy to use especially for the price. these are a bargain. most gel nail polish is very expensive, but this product was both inexpensive and professional.
Moneta, VA
Review for: 6 Set #8
i get asked all the time where i get my nails done. it takes a few try’s to get the right amount of base and top coat, but once you do you’re set. not terribly long by yourself, but so quick with help from a friend.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: 6 Set #8
Some of my favorite sets of colors! Best thing hands down as a momma that I received as a gift. Getting to pamper myself at home every 2 weeks makes me a happy women! Salon grade quality!!!!
Delmar, NY
I love these gel polishes. I haven’t experienced any heat spike with any of the colors. I have however experienced a slight heat spike with the top coat but it only lasts about 1-2 seconds. I have over 50 colors of Gellen nail polish. I highly recommend it
Review for: 6 - SET#3
I love these polishes! #i buy the two dollar cheap nails at family dollar then I apply the catseyes or chamillion magnetized stripes and it’s like I’ve been at the salon and paid 70.00
Minneapolis
Gellen UV LED Gel Nail Polish Kit - 6 Colors Tender Love Series 10ml Each uploaded by squared B.
Review for: 6 - SET#3
I love the cat eye! I wasn't sure at first since I'm pretty new to DIY gels. They turned out awesome though. Their cat eye is a tinted gel as well as the magnetic material. More than happy with these!
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 6 - SET#3
I love the beautiful colors, although two of them look really similar. My only complaint is that the magnets could be stronger. You have to get really close and hold it for a few seconds longer than they do at the salon to even get a line. The darker colors are better than the lighter ones. All in all I love this and I'm going to purchase more sets!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...