BeautyNailNail Caregellen

by gellen

**EASY APPLICATION:** 1. File your nails including on the surface to get rid of any excess oils. 2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs) 3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) 4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) -- Apply 3rd coat if necessary. 5. Apply top coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) 6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue. HOW TO REMOVE: Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone. Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, check if ready if not leave a few minutes more. Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel. Peel off easily? 1. It is vital that we can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it definitely will be easy to peel off. 2. Before application, file the nail's surface completely to make the nail more rough. 3. Don't apply too much base coat, brush a thin base coat is enough, too much will get the gel shrink and peels off. 4. Remember apply the color coat thinly, if the color is light, apply 2-3 a very few thin coats. 5. Applying too much top coat is also not necessary. Not dry? Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds? We suggest: Base coat cured for 30 secs. Gel polish each coat - 60 secs. Top coat - 60 secs. Wipe with alcohol cotton ball. Too Thick? Applying every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don't have too much on it before starting the strokes.

On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes. Mirror shine finish; With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable.; Environment-friendly products with healthy ingredients, low smell, NON-TOXIC; Made from natural resin, wears like gel, good tenacity.; REMINDER - Cure under LED/UV light CURE TIME - Average for LED light 30-60 secs, UV light 2-4mins.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gellen New Pink Series Gel Nail Polish Set - Selected 6 Colors, Nail Art DIY Home Gel Manicure Kit!
Joanna K.
Florence, SC
Gellen New Pink Series Gel Nail Polish Set - Selected 6 Colors, Nail Art DIY Home Gel Manicure Kit uploaded by Joanna K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loveeee this! Stays on well! Sets pretty fast! I love all the different color options!
Jessica  N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I couldn't find the exact colors I have but this is close enough. I just got my first gel led lamp a couple months ago and the gellen nail polish set was the first gel polish I bought, they have beautiful colors, and the polish stays on your nails for almost three weeks. and it's super easy to do at home, now I don't have to go to a nail salon ever again. Would highly recommend gellen gel polish!
Jade K.
I this kind of nail polish is the way to go!! First off, it lasts a week if not more, and doesn’t chip! People constantly ask me where I get my nails done, and I do them myself at home! You just have to be carful not to get it on the skin around your nails because then it peels of really easy, and you can’t pick at them for the same reason! Also it comes off easier if your in water for long periods of time.
Isabel L.
Reisterstown, MD
I've never use gel nail polish before and so far i'm happy with this brand, i have use 3 colors so far and they end super pretty. i will try more brands in the future but now i recomend this
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
It is formulated to be totally environmentally friendly, with a light smell, and lasts longer than ordinary nail polish. It can also be easily applied and removed. When properly applied, the polish can last for 2-3 weeks without losing its high gloss. You also will not have to worry about finding the right color for your nails as the brand offers 300 shades for you to choose from. This gel polish can also be used with other brand’s base coat and top coat
ĸιnley H.
Lk Providence, LA
Love this nail polish. It doesn’t stay on as long as I wish it would but definitely worth the buy.
Lauren M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Gellen New Pink Series Gel Nail Polish Set - Selected 6 Colors, Nail Art DIY Home Gel Manicure Kit uploaded by Lauren M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these! Got the 6 mini bottles on Amazon for $17.99 (nude gray series 6), and they are all the best shades of gray, mauve and pink. This photo shows 3 day-old manicure I did at home myself with my UV light and they still look great! Great value.
laur E.
Gellen New Pink Series Gel Nail Polish Set - Selected 6 Colors, Nail Art DIY Home Gel Manicure Kit uploaded by laur E.
The colors are perfectly muted and nude like shades. I don't love super bright nail polish but like to change up my colors from time to time. These are great quality and last without chipping or cracking for almost 3 weeks with washing and cleaning in between. Bought on Amazon!
Kellie S.
I love these colors. I love to mismatch on my nails and they look really nice. Love the pink.
Annitra B.
Florida
I've only used my set once but I was pleased with my first attempt. I think my technique was a bit off as the nail polish chipped and peeled within a week but the colours are beautiful, it was very hassle free and I'm sure with practice I'll be able to apply it perfectly and get a more lasting manicure. I'd recommend the Gellen for a beginner such as myself to practice and get the technique right before (if ever) trying the more pricey gel nail polishes on the market.

Looking for your answer?