BeautyNailNail Caregellen

by gellen

**EASY APPLICATION:** 1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean. 2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs) -It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing- 3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) 4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) -- Apply 3rd coat if necessary. 5. Apply top coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs) 6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue. HOW TO REMOVE: Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone. Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, check if ready if not leave a few minutes more. Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel. Peel off easily? 1. Remember to cap the nail edge when we apply the color gel. 2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean. 3. We can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it will be easy to peel off. 4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, or it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off. Not dry? Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds? We suggest: Base coat cured for 30 secs. Gel polish each coat - 60 secs. Top coat - 60 secs. Wipe with alcohol cotton ball. Too Thick? Applying every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don't have too much on it before starting the strokes.

Package - 6 bottles + 1pc magnet stick Capacity - 8ml each bottle; 6 various series gel in 1 set~ ~new trend colors, best for home gel manicure.; With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ is attainable.; Environment-friendly products with healthy ingredients, low smell, NON-TOXIC.; REMINDER - Cure under UV/LED nail dryer lamp.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gellen Gel Nail Polish 6 Various Colors Collection - Cat Eye Color Changing Glitter Gel, Pink Fur Gel and Smoky Gray Glaxy Holographic!
Jasmin N.
Queens Vlg, NY
Nice colors a little out of my conffert zone but I am in love with them and I love it.
Allison  W.
Bradenton, FL
I am obsessed with the latest trends in gel polish. I recently ordered these on Amazon. They don't come with the black polish that they recommend but I did purchase a black gel polish to paint underneath. The colors are brilliant and have a holographic/ 3D effect. Vibrant colors and vivid depth with high shine effects. They are easy to use, smooth and thick. They don't require multiple coats. I used black and then one color coat. It took a little practice to use the magnetic stick but overall I was very pleased and receive lots of compliments.
Candelaria L.
Cordoba
The cat eye effect will get the attention of everybody around you! It’s súper original and glamorous

Looking for your answer?