BY GELISH

Gelish Soak Off Gel Nail Polish perfoms like a gel, applies like a polish.

• Where is the cheapest place you have found to purchase this?2 Answers
  • What do they mean by "soak off" I'm seen that term pop up...1 Answers
  • I love gel nail polish but is there an easier way how to ...3 Answers
Helen K.
Palos Heights, IL
Review for: Other more...
It’s like a magic and you can make it too! I’m in love with this temperature nail gel polish. It has a very nice consistency, it’s quite thick and not liquid. When your hands are warm, the nails are colored in almost a transparent shade. When they become cold the color changes to a rich crimson.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Night Reflection, You're So Sweet You're Giving Me A Toothache more...
Ok, so I wasn’t sure how to rate this polish, and here’s why: it’s an amazing polish that is so long wearing and shiny.... but I’m horribly allergic! I used the Gelish polishes for maybe a month or two and absolutely loved them — they didn’t chip and were so shiny and nice. I even bought all of my own supplies so that I could do my own manis... but soon I started showing signs of a major allergy & had to discontinue use (itchy, red cuticles, my nails were separating from the nail beds). I have heard that this isn’t entirely uncommon, and I have reacted to other polishes as well. So.... this is a fantastic nail polish... if you aren’t allergic!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I am not a fan of Gelish brand gel nail polish. The pigment is usually good but the actually quality is garbage. Chips soon and often even when applied thin and cured twice. The price is great but who cares if the product isn’t worth the money. I recommended CND professional gel nail polish.
Mallory H.
I have fallen in love with gelish. My manicure that I do myself last at least two weeks at a time. Gelish has such a wide variety of colors and they are always coming out with new colors. I will continue to buy gelish gel polish. They are great!
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
Review for: Lots Of Dots more...
This brand of polishes is wayyyyy over priced. I bought a couple because there was a sale and I had heard some good things but I wasted my money because they are so bad! The average price is about $20 and I have purchased $3 gel polishes that are way better! The formula goes all over the place and is so messy to work with. Not worth it not even for $5
shawn b.
Are used the gellish Colors to paint over my gel extensions. I also use on my toes which can last for over two months! The only con is you do you need a UV or LED light to cure these but you can find a UV light for pretty inexpensive off of Amazon.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
The color looks exactly like the image's color swatch on the bottle. I have had numerous colors on my nails, and most of the time they do not chip. However, when they do I feel like its probably the nail salon using an older bottle.
Jessie P.
Beaverton, OR
I find that the Gelish polish will last just over a week before it starts to  "lift." Once it lifts, it's easy to pick at it and in one swipe, pull the entire nail polish coat off. The polish applies easily and is fairly thick. It dries smooth and has a great shiny finish. The color of the gel never faded, but again, it'd come off after a week so I wouldn't expect the color to fade.
Pros = shine + thickness. Cons= Has never lasted me two weeks.
Genesis P.
Upland, CA
My nails are usually my way of expressing or throwing in a fun color. So, I am all about gel nail polish! I woke on a computer all day, so make sure my nail polish does not chip is a huge priority. I’ve tried a few different brands but this is my top one! Not to mention that you can find some shades for a great price. Shades are pigmented, I usually do three coats of color just to make sure it looks perfect! I also use the base and top coat from gelish also(:
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
By far my favorite soak off gel polish!!! The colors are amazing and it lasts for 2 weeks!!! I’m wearing Lace em up right now with rose gold accent fingers! The colors are rich and it stays great even though I’m always in water!
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
What kind of light are you ladies using for your gels?
R J.
Brampton, ON
Did you purchase this gel in-store or online? Where?
Danielle B.
I've heard so much about gelish Polish, do you have to cure this with a UV lamp?
R J.
Brampton, ON
What is the average cost of the gel?
Carolyn G.
Milwaukee, WI
Can you use this with any type of nail polish?