Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish

Gelish Soak Off Gel Nail Polish perfoms like a gel, applies like a polish.

I had my nails polished with the soak off gel polish yesterday but it peeled off before I made it home. What could have been done wrong or is that typical of gel polish?
Last long
How long does this last?
Start your review of Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish!
Natalia R.
Chula Vista, CA
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Natalia R.
Review for: Prim-Rose and Proper
I absolutely recommend you try these nail polishes. I decided to stop going to the nail salon and start doing my own nails. It is so much fun. I recommend this brand for quality polishes.
Katherine M.
Yonkers, NY
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Katherine M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: My One Blue Love
This is one of my favorite colors, I give it 5 stars since it looks so sweet and it combines with everything I wear, I love it 🥰😍😘 Whenever I go to the center of the nail after the red I end up putting this on, that is when I am already a little tired of the red that is my number 1
Des B.
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Des B.
These products are amazing 10/10 I have noticed some colors are a bit off from the example but not all of them! They have the best variety in nude colors!
MarkishaKador K.
Gonzales, LA
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by MarkishaKador K.
Review for: Tag, You're It
By far my favorite at home gel nail polish. With this polish you do need a uv nail dryer. It literally take me no time to do my in the comfort of my own home.
Jem L.
Baltimore, MD
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Jem L.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s easy to use and to take off you do need a gel lamp for it to cure but it’s so worth it
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Wendy R.
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Wendy R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve used Gelish gel nail polish for years ever since I’ve started doing my nails at home to save money. It was the gel used in the salon I used to go to so I was surprised to find it so readily available first at Amazon and later at Sally Beauty. I like that the colors come in smaller sizes so they don’t dry up by the time you use them. I also like that the top coat and base coat come in larger bottles. For around $10 a bottle, the gel polish lasts a long time before drying out or becoming clumpy. This stays on well and keeps its true color. I could probably go 3-4 weeks, but my nails grow quickly and I’d prefer to do them every two weeks so they are always looking fresh and pretty. You do have to cure the polish with either a UV (older polishes) or an LED light (newer polishes), but these lights are available on Amazon as well. Gelish comes in 192 colors, according to gelish.com, which is insane, so you have plenty of colors to choose from. If you want to see all the colors, definitely check out Gelish.com. I recommend this gel polish and will continue to purchase it although recently I’ve been buying a brand called Beetles which comes in kits and sets, is super reasonably priced and works just as well (also available on Amazon- just search Beetles gel polish).
natalie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Went on smooth, I cured for about 2 minutes and still had an issue with sticky ness after I cured the top coat the stick was gone but my manicure only lasted about two to three days before it al peeled off! Not impressed.Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish
Mahdieh N.
Riverside, CA
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Tigress Knows Best
Great quality polishes for an at home manicure. I’ve been using these for years and they always do the trick. Great color and long lasting compared to other brands in the market. Since trying these I don’t really even think about other polishes unless I’m at the nail salon.
Stephanie W.
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Stephanie W.
Review for: My One Blue Love
Great colors and variety , but how do you keep the polish on without it completely peeling off one week later? I’ve noticed it peels from the edges easily. Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish I just wish it stayed on longer so that I didn’t have to do them every other week Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish
Lili A.
Houston
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Lili A.
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Lili A.
Review for: A Mint of Spring
I love how this gel looks and its shiny finish, easy to apply and very nice, I love it, I would continue using it without problems

278 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristi M.
Sault Ste, ON
il y a 4 mois
Are the Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish any good? How is their price compared to quality?
Mea M. il y a 2 mois