Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish

by Gelish

#6 in Nail Polishes

Gelish Soak Off Gel Nail Polish perfoms like a gel, applies like a polish.

What's your favorite gelish glitter color? Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish
How do I get a sample?
How can I get this and where can I get this looks amazing love the colors?
Start your review of Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish!
Natalia R.
Chula Vista, CA
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Natalia R.
Review for: Prim-Rose and Proper
I absolutely recommend you try these nail polishes. I decided to stop going to the nail salon and start doing my own nails. It is so much fun. I recommend this brand for quality polishes.
MarkishaKador K.
Gonzales, LA
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by MarkishaKador K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Tag, You're It
By far my favorite at home gel nail polish. With this polish you do need a uv nail dryer. It literally take me no time to do my in the comfort of my own home.
dessy B.
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by dessy B.
These products are amazing 10/10 I have noticed some colors are a bit off from the example but not all of them! They have the best variety in nude colors!
nat C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Went on smooth, I cured for about 2 minutes and still had an issue with sticky ness after I cured the top coat the stick was gone but my manicure only lasted about two to three days before it al peeled off! Not impressed.Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish
Mahdieh N.
Valencia, CA
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Tigress Knows Best
Great quality polishes for an at home manicure. I’ve been using these for years and they always do the trick. Great color and long lasting compared to other brands in the market. Since trying these I don’t really even think about other polishes unless I’m at the nail salon.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Wendy R.
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Wendy R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve used Gelish gel nail polish for years ever since I’ve started doing my nails at home to save money. It was the gel used in the salon I used to go to so I was surprised to find it so readily available first at Amazon and later at Sally Beauty. I like that the colors come in smaller sizes so they don’t dry up by the time you use them. I also like that the top coat and base coat come in larger bottles. For around $10 a bottle, the gel polish lasts a long time before drying out or becoming clumpy. This stays on well and keeps its true color. I could probably go 3-4 weeks, but my nails grow quickly and I’d prefer to do them every two weeks so they are always looking fresh and pretty. You do have to cure the polish with either a UV (older polishes) or an LED light (newer polishes), but these lights are available on Amazon as well. Gelish comes in 192 colors, according to gelish.com, which is insane, so you have plenty of colors to choose from. If you want to see all the colors, definitely check out Gelish.com. I recommend this gel polish and will continue to purchase it although recently I’ve been buying a brand called Beetles which comes in kits and sets, is super reasonably priced and works just as well (also available on Amazon- just search Beetles gel polish).
Jacqueline N.
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Jacqueline N.
I loved this product. My nail tech used it on me and the color turned out so great! It lasted me almost 4 weeks!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Melissa B.
Review for: Berry Buttoned Up
My sister took my 5 year old daughter and I to get our nails done this weekend and it was seriously the first manicure I have gotten in years! 🙈 I don’t think I have ever gotten a gel manicure before on my actual nails (I have had tips in the past) but now I’m hooked! The color is so pretty and shiny and it’s actually been 3 days and I don’t have any chips in the paint yet! That’s pretty much unheard of for me. 😂 I tried to take a peek and I think this is the polish brand that they used. If it is, then I definitely recommend it!! I definitely want to try and get my nails done more often going forward, especially with my family. It was so much fun! And they’re definitely taking the proper safety precautions. Do you get your nails done at a salon or do you do them at home? How often and if you do them at home, what brand of gel polish is your favorite?! I need all the tips I can get! 🙃
Ivy J.
Lancaster, CA
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Ivy J.
Review for: You Glare I Glow
I love this polish! It lasted for weeks and it is a stunning color. I used several different shades, but I loved the purple. My nails are thin and the polish provided protection for my nails. I received many compliments. This is one of my favorite gel polishes.
Gena L.
Fresno, CA
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish uploaded by Gena L.
Purchased at: Wine Awesomeness
This has been one of my favorite gel polishes for quite some time. The only thing that I don’t like is having to wipe off the residue after , but it’s not a big deal. Or lasts forever

261 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...