Gelish

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Great formula, easy to apply, dries easily with a lamp, easy to remove and has a great glossy finish. I'd like to try more colours, the one I tried is a great Barbie-esque pink
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish is a game-changer for those who crave long-lasting, salon-quality nails without the hassle. I've been using it for months now, and I'm obsessed with how it stays chip-free for weeks, even with my busy schedule. Plus, the color selection is incredible—I always find the perfect shade for any occasion!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The formula has this amazing glossy shine that looks like you just stepped out of the salon, even after 2-3 weeks of wear. The colors are all really rich and pigmented - I love how opaque they apply in just a couple of coats. Application is a breeze for me as a nail tech. The polishes just glide on so smoothly and self-level beautifully. No strong smell either which is nice. And with all the shade options, my clients can always find their perfect color. Now the removal process is a bit more work compared to regular polish, not gonna lie. You have to soak the nails for 10-15 minutes to break down that durable gel. But it soaks off cleanly without damaging nails when you do it right. At the end of the day though, my clients pay for that long-lasting glossy finish. Their manicures literally stay freshly-done for over 2 weeks with minimal chipping or tip wear. It makes the soak-off process worth it for that crazy good wear.