BY GELISH #27 in Nail Polish

Gelish Soak Off Gel Nail Polish perfoms like a gel, applies like a polish.

• Where is the cheapest place you have found to purchase this?2 Answers
  • What do they mean by "soak off" I'm seen that term pop up...1 Answers
  • I love gel nail polish but is there an easier way how to ...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: A Mint of Spring more...
I absolutely love this mint color! It is versatile and just great for the spring and summer months. I find that this color applies effortlessly and lasts a long time with good prepping, a good bonding agent and the gelish base and top coat. I would definitely recommend this color and gel line to everyone!
Helen K.
Palos Heights , IL
Review for: Other more...
It’s like a magic and you can make it too! I’m in love with this temperature nail gel polish. It has a very nice consistency, it’s quite thick and not liquid. When your hands are warm, the nails are colored in almost a transparent shade. When they become cold the color changes to a rich crimson.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I LOVE this brand Gel Polish. You have to have a light to cure it. It is LONG LASTING! Beaituful assortment of colors! Can purchase at Beauty Supply stores, such as Sally Beauty Supply. Also if you are a cosmetologist, you should have a rep available to order this. I highly recommend this for anyone who likes Gel Manicures!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Night Reflection, You're So Sweet You're Giving Me A Toothache more...
Ok, so I wasn’t sure how to rate this polish, and here’s why: it’s an amazing polish that is so long wearing and shiny.... but I’m horribly allergic! I used the Gelish polishes for maybe a month or two and absolutely loved them — they didn’t chip and were so shiny and nice. I even bought all of my own supplies so that I could do my own manis... but soon I started showing signs of a major allergy & had to discontinue use (itchy, red cuticles, my nails were separating from the nail beds). I have heard that this isn’t entirely uncommon, and I have reacted to other polishes as well. So.... this is a fantastic nail polish... if you aren’t allergic!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I am not a fan of Gelish brand gel nail polish. The pigment is usually good but the actually quality is garbage. Chips soon and often even when applied thin and cured twice. The price is great but who cares if the product isn’t worth the money. I recommended CND professional gel nail polish.
Mallory H.
I have fallen in love with gelish. My manicure that I do myself last at least two weeks at a time. Gelish has such a wide variety of colors and they are always coming out with new colors. I will continue to buy gelish gel polish. They are great!
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
Review for: Lots Of Dots more...
This brand of polishes is wayyyyy over priced. I bought a couple because there was a sale and I had heard some good things but I wasted my money because they are so bad! The average price is about $20 and I have purchased $3 gel polishes that are way better! The formula goes all over the place and is so messy to work with. Not worth it not even for $5
shawn b.
Are used the gellish Colors to paint over my gel extensions. I also use on my toes which can last for over two months! The only con is you do you need a UV or LED light to cure these but you can find a UV light for pretty inexpensive off of Amazon.
Nancy H.
Seven Hills
Review for: All Tied Up... With A Bow more...
I bought this on Amazon. I have been using gel nail polish is for about two months now. I love that this nail polish just comes right off after soaking for about 15 minutes. It stays on almost 2 weeks. I will be buying more colors!
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
The color looks exactly like the image's color swatch on the bottle. I have had numerous colors on my nails, and most of the time they do not chip. However, when they do I feel like its probably the nail salon using an older bottle.
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
What kind of light are you ladies using for your gels?
R J.
Brampton, ON
Did you purchase this gel in-store or online? Where?
Danielle B.
I've heard so much about gelish Polish, do you have to cure this with a UV lamp?
R J.
Brampton, ON
What is the average cost of the gel?
Carolyn G.
Wauwatosa, WI
Can you use this with any type of nail polish?