Gelish pH Bond uploaded by Monique R.

BY GELISH #65 in Press-on Nails

Gelish pH Bond is used as a dehydrator prior to nail services.

Emi K.
Bronx, NY
I love this ph bond. It's great and really keeps my gel nails in place and makes it last longer. I'm constantly washing my hands and my nails get really mistreated but this allows my at-home gel mani to last at least two weeks.
Arti G.
I received this as apart of a nail kit. There are two cons, 1 it smells really strong like chemicals & 2 it's very watery and water like consistency which makes it messy. I would buy it again. It dehydrates and neutralizes the nail surface.
Minnelle K.
Helps to keep my gel manicure long lasting! Doesn’t have a terrible smell. Works well with the Gelish base and top coat!
This bonder is my favorite. its universal. I use it with the opi gels. the gels last up to three weeks no lift.
Laura A.
Is it necessary to use a ph bond? The best salon gels I ever got did not use a bond. The would last three weeks instead of the normal one to two. I'm thinking about buying a light and the gel for at home but I want to know if getting the ph bond is worth it or not. Thanks!