Gelish Nourish Cuticle Oil

by Gelish

Gelish Nourish Cuticle Oil hydrates the skin surrounding the nails and the cuticles.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good cuticle oil??? And how did it work for you
Start your review of Gelish Nourish Cuticle Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria M.
Newton , NJ
Gelish Nourish Cuticle Oil uploaded by Victoria M.
Got this product in my set and works wonders. It makes the cuticles look like done at the salon. Definitely pulls the end nail look together
Jessenia P.
Levittown, NY
Gelish Nourish Cuticle Oil uploaded by Jessenia P.
I think this is what sold me the set, I own an actual full size of this product because it came in a set. Same picture I already share on here from my ig JessyLovesMakeup :) like I mentioned before this is what sold me because I’ve never owned a cuticle oil. Love putting this whenever I like.
Sarah C.
Erie, PA
Cosmetologist here! This is a deep, nourishing oil that works really well at rehydrating the cuticles after a drying nail service. The only complaint I have is that it feels suuuper greasy. I generally rub it in and then finish with hand lotion, which seems to mellow it out a bit
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is a great cuticle oil. I received this in the Gelish pro gel polish manicure kit and it has done wonders for my cuticles. I highly recommend this cuticle oil and I really feel it holds up well to competition.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
After using many types of cuticle oil I've found this one to really nourish the nail plate/beds. After I paint the nails I will follow up with this and use it daily on mani or pedis to keep the nails and cuticles soft.
Elyssa K.
Colts Neck, NJ
This cuticle oil came in a set with other Gelish polish. I really like the cuticle oil and find that it does a great job of hydrating my cuticles.
Desere W.
If I use the gelish cuticle oil as directed ( morning and night every day ) my cuticles are lovely. I have really dry skin and I tend to pick, rub, fuss with the skin all around my nails so I feel like they are worse than they could be. Anyway if I skip a day it is back to dry for me. It does work and it smells nice. My skin slurps it up and I rub it in so it's not oily long and I haven't managed to stain anything with it -which I always worry about when I apply these products.
Victoria  H.
Boaz, AL
Smells fantastic, but this is a mineral oil based cuticle oil, which is NOT all that nourishing. I use it infrequently when I don't have my usual oil handy, but honestly you're better off making your own blend of jojoba, sweet almond, and vitamin E oils. This is better than nothing, but definitely not my first choice.
Chelsea F.
Ann Arbor, MI
This makes my cuticles so nourished! I lightly paint it over my cuticles at the end of my manicure and then rub it in a little too! I am prone to hang nails and this helps so much!
Vienna O.
Star Prairie
I never noticed how dry my cuticles were until I start doing gel polish more and this is the best one I’ve ever used. I know you can buy them singular but this one did come in a pack with three others for the mini kit. It smells really good but not too potent and it sure does it’s job to moisture your skin around ur nails and on your cuticles!