MakeupNail CareNail Polish Top CoatsGelish
Nail Soak Off Surface Gel UV Top Coat Cleanser Bottle, 16 Fl Oz (2 Pack)

Gelish Nail Soak Off Surface Gel UV Top Coat Cleanser Bottle, 16 Fl Oz (2 Pack)

by Gelish

This Gelish Cleanser is especially formulated to work with Gelish Top It Off. Assures a high shine flesh without any tacky residue or without drying to the skin. This product will not damage your natural nail plate even after using it time and time...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gelish Nail Soak Off Surface Gel UV Top Coat Cleanser Bottle, 16 Fl Oz (2 Pack)!
Kaylee Y.
Logan, UT
great product and highly recommend (i am a licensed nail technician). personally this product gives the best results for me and my clients. it’s scent free and doesn’t stain your nails or skin.
Ellysia O.
Los Angeles, CA
So this came with my starter pack when I bought a uv lamp for gel polish and since then I’ve only bought this brand to soak off my polish. Comes right off
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
This was such a great deal. I do my own gel nails and sometimes it’s difficult to find salon quality materials that are available to get without a license. I’m not a professional I don’t do it for anyone else. I just like playing with my own. This cleansing solution was very good.
Cassy H.
Hinton, WV
This is the only soak off remover I will use. It works without having to spend a load of time trying to get it to remove
Ashley O.
Queens
This does a great job of cleaning the inhibition layer off between curing. My only peeve, which is major, is that the blue coloring does transfer and can alter the color of the polish. For instance when I have a beautiful nude shade or white, after using this, my nails will have a slight blue tint to them which can be upsetting.
Angelica B.
San Diego, CA
Really good, I love Gelish, you can’t go wrong with their products. Amazing quality.
Perla D.
Doral, FL
Ea buen producto y buena presentación... siempre tengo un repuesto porque la mayoría de las veces prefiero arreglarme en casa que ir al salón.
Victoria M.
Newton , NJ
Gelish Nail Soak Off Surface Gel UV Top Coat Cleanser Bottle, 16 Fl Oz (2 Pack) uploaded by Victoria M.
Great product to clean nails to prep for the gel. Using this product has helped the plush stay on longer
Samantha G.
Saint John, IN
Amazing amazing amazing amazing... works fast and doesn’t compromise my natural nail.
Taylor K.
Roseville, CA
works well! not much else to say , it works great and it took off the polish well so that’s all that matters

Looking for your answer?